What survivors can have Crowns

can anyone tell me what names of characters are not able to obtain this event item please b4 I run around and all of them trying to get it and can’t lol

*edit apologies for posting here I did not realise the ask the community category I just see*

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure you can get them for anyone that is not licensed. So killers/survivors like Myers, Laurie, Leatherface, Bill, etc will not be able to get them. Hope this helps.

  • Survivors: Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Nea, Jake, Ace, Feng, David, Kate, Adam, Jeff, Jane, Yui, Zarina

    Killers: Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Nurse, Hag, Doctor, Huntress, Clown, Spirit, Legion, Plague, Oni, Deathslinger

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    Survivors: Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Nea, Jake, Ace, Feng, David, Kate, Adam, Jeff, Jane, Yui, Zarina

    Killers: Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Nurse, Hag, Doctor, Huntress, Clown, Spirit, Legion, Plague, Oni, Deathslinger

    prob easier to say which do not get a crown / are licensed (yes I know he asked which one do get a crown). Appreciate the effort :)

    Survivor: Laurie, Bill, Tapp, Quentin, Ash, Nancy, Steve, Cheryl

    Killer: Bubba, Myers, Pig, GF, Demo, Pyramid Head, Freddy

  • Actually all of them can take it during matchs and get some bp then but only the non licensed will have the cosmetic