Here’s an edit I made... Linked Skins
Please devs.
Please devs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its cool but unfortunately its. Licensed survivor and if you are asking for it to be a cosmetic for her they cant.
I believe these are both in game, but one is a part of a set that cannot have anything else equipped. Which really makes no sense considering how the pieces function in that outfit in particular.
Oh ok i havent played with her much or checked out her items, so this might be a bug issue then?
No, devs confirmed it's intended to be a set. This is going to be a bad thing for sure if they're making seperate cosmetic pieces into sets...
its not a bug, but I implore the devs to allow us to customize her 2 “Starting Over” skin sets. If thats not possible because of licensing, it would be nice to get confirmation.
do you have the link to where they said this? when?
I don't keep links on hand, I'm sane, but it was in a forum post regarding the linked cosmetics with a title along the lines of "are you joking?" and peanits responded something like "nope. not joking"
It's probably how licensers wanted this.