How about...
You fix your damn emblem system or whatever its called? I escape vs an afk killer and you give me -1? You must be joking right? If im good enough to evade the killer without being spotted, you punish me for doing that? LOL
You fix your damn emblem system or whatever its called? I escape vs an afk killer and you give me -1? You must be joking right? If im good enough to evade the killer without being spotted, you punish me for doing that? LOL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Overreacting much?
Anyway a new ranking system is coming out soon.
,,I escape vs a AFK Killer"
,,Just because i am goot at avoiding the killer"
Okeeey i get what you really mean, yea i think the sytem should be changed.
Same when Killers depip just because they killed too fast.
I think im not overreacting cause its totally normal that escape=no depip well maybe it is not but it should. Ye ye coming soon with something even more shittier and more bugs. They are a joke.
Ooooh i guess killers became so sensitive nowadays that you cant say anything about survivors. Cool story bro. Im also against that bullshit where as a killer i depip or black pip cause i killed them too fast. Its just that this happened more recently and i got pissed about it.
@KRG Did you quote me anywhere ? I got a notification from you but it says comment not found.
The problem is it doesn't just punish that. It punishes an Oni or Myers for just using their power extremely efficiently. It's why I don't play Myers if I want bp or pips.
the ranking system is kinda a joke, as killer you have to play dumb, as survivor you have to rely on other people to pip (safety pip is kinda easy tho, just do a gen and couple borrowed saves). Also, most of the times you don't pip because you don't reach the next emblem tier just for few points, that's even more stupid.