Gen rushing is a thing??
So I was always skeptical of this claim by most killer mains but now that I've been in green ranks a while I'm starting to see this.
My last two matches were over in like 5 minutes.
How is this fun for either side?
So I was always skeptical of this claim by most killer mains but now that I've been in green ranks a while I'm starting to see this.
My last two matches were over in like 5 minutes.
How is this fun for either side?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It can be. It usually isn't. The only time gens can truly be rushed is at the start of the game with the killer has 0 pressure and if you're going against a good coordinated swf
So thats entirely your fault. Better learn how to play killer instead of using false excuses for your lack of skill.
It isn't the survivors job to give themselves something else to do. If i can fairly get 4k's u can as well. Good luck.
Short answer - It is not
You got to find way to slow down gen progress. Slug, pressure gens, tunnel if very desperate.
I don't do gens. I go and run the killer while people do them for me.
Such skill in holding down M1.
Absolutely is a thing.
You can have 15-20 second chases max and the others who you are not in a chase with will pound out gens with Prove Thyself and Toolboxes.
I’ve had this happen several times against some top SWF teams. They couldn’t last in a chase so they would stay injured and pound out separate gens.
This is atrocious on maps such as Crotus Prenn, Red Forest, Yamaoka, etc.
It gets worse when you get to red. Welcome to the veteran side of things.
People that say that is not a thing are honestly dumb or only play survivor. Do a test: play a slow killer or one that requires setup, you can easily lose 1 or 2 gens at the beggining of the match in your first chase and this is ridiculous. I play both sides and I can guarantee you: gens are too fast.
Gen Rushing is a thing, but you won't face teams that truly gen rush very frequently. A true gen rushing team would leave people on hooks for as long as possible to work on gens separately so it's harder for the killer to pressure and avoid healing.
Same can be said for survivors about 'tunneling.' Better learn how to loop instead of using false excuses for your lack of skill.