I am getting tired...
Hey everybody How are you? I am kind of tired about the event, I want the cosmetic as well. Why do I need to be targeted just because I have found a crown in the game? As a killer you just need the crown, as a survivor you need to escape. Finding a crown is not that easy sometimes and when you finally get one, you are camped and tunneled to death. Why? "Because now you main survs will have a payback for those t-bags and click click". Are you serious? That's why we can't have any sort of event in this game.
I am so tired about those so called main (surv or killer) wich starts thread or comments with the following "perhaps if you killers/survs". Can you just chill and have fun instead of being so entitled? And yes "you had a bad game, just move on" but How many hours at the day do I need as a free time just to win something? And yes, I don't need it and it's not a recquirement.
I am really tired about how a game can be that toxic and the only thing you get is "just move on" (and please I know that LoL and other online games have a toxic community but that's not the point). I mean, obviously this or any game wouldn't be "a game of hugs" but simply just chill and have fun, there is no need to start t-bagging and click click with the flashlight, there is no need to tunnel that claudette into oblivion just because her skin (it might sound racist but it is what it is). There is no need to use the bright hair Nea and start bothering killers. OoO is a useful perk to get information of where the killer is so you can avoid those places, not to search him and bother him.
This is a game. I am not saying "we all should be friends" but Is it too hard to play nice and not like a sweaty person?
Comments
Survivors should be able to earn pieces of the crown. Like, play a match, if you die with the crown, you get 1/5 piece. If you die or escape without a crown, you get 1/10. If you escape with a crown, you just get the crown. There, now it's not quite so miserable.
Are you legit shocked people are doing this? The killer is basically being handed a power. They choose wether they want to be decent and just say, why not, leave and earn that cosmetic. Or, I'm going to camp you and refuse you a cosmetic because I can. It's a power trip to many killers because they know many people just want to earn that cosmetic, but most likely won't because of killers like this. Personally, I always let the survivors leave if they have the crown. I'd rather they earn it for their survivors than have to struggle over and over trying to earn it.
Please tell me that Survivors would let Killers get a 4k if it were required for them to obtain the crown and survivors just needed to collect it during the match without the need to escape.
I need a good laugh.
Survivors are just as sweaty so get over yourself.
Was able to get myself 2 crowns for a few of my survivor mains.In one of the Matches the killer tried his best at denying me the crown😂.
I am not saying that killers should let survivors escape, I am saying that when there is some sort of event. Always this happens and it's get tiresome because the "not power role", gets frustrated over not being able to play. If you're laughing about something like that then you should have no doubt about why the world it's in such bad behaviour.
I am not shocked, just tired. My friends always tell me not to change myself because I am very kind to them, always ask if they need something, I am not saying this because I want to brag or so. I am just asking. Can we all put a bit of effort in being nice to another person? Perhaps and just perhaps if we started doing such a thing then the world will become a better place.
Watch, theyll give it to everyone in a month or two and say they were collecting data about how the community responds to such an event. Killers holding power over cosmetics and survivors being selfish sneaks about it.
Or it's just another bad event.
Truth.