Plunderers help find event items?
Or does it lessen the chance?
Or does it lessen the chance?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I won't bump again.
Does anybody know?
no
Ok. Thanks.
Ace in the hole has no impact on item rarity and only influences add-ons.
I'm unsure of plunderers but I'd assume so since they're classed as rarer.
Edit: So I don't look like a spanner the original topic asked about AITH.
Oh, it was Plunderers I was thinking of. Dang, well I'll edit the topic.
Would be nice to clarify this, how event items are handled @Peanits @not_Queen
They don't usually reply if you tag them :(