We need the Crowns for Licensed Survivors and Killers

We need the Crowns for Licensed Survivors and Killers because for example i main Steve and i really want the crown for him as an accomplishment so please

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Being able to allow it for licensed characters would be great, but due to the licenses it's not possible I'm afraid.

  • @Mandy said:

    Being able to allow it for licensed characters would be great, but due to the licenses it's not possible I'm afraid.

    Any clue about Ghostface though? The only thing liscenced for him is the mask, the character, lore, power, most cosmetics, and perks were all original, no?

  • Need?? Or want?

    I do feel a lot of the community get these two words mixed up. A lot!

  • @Mandy said:

    Being able to allow it for licensed characters would be great, but due to the licenses it's not possible I'm afraid.

    Would have been something similar to charms have worked since they can be worn by licensed chars. Would it have been possible to make the licensed characters crowns take up a charm slot instead it being a head piece?

  • @Springey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1383051#Comment_1383051

    Would have been something similar to charms have worked since they can be worn by licensed chars. Would it have been possible to make the licensed characters crowns take up a charm slot instead it being a head piece?

    @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    Y'know if it was a charm that worked with any cosmetic, we probably wouldn't have these issues...

    *Hint hint*

    I dont think the issue is the slot, its the position itself, MAYBE they can use what you say as a loophole to position the halo over their heads but why risk getting sued by breach of contract for something trivial?. If you get sued, even if you win you have already lost, getting tangled in legal stuff can be very dangerous. Being an easy cosmetic to make I want to believe they tried to reach the licensors and got a nope as answer.

    I dont blame them for playing it safe, I would have done the same.

  • @PlaysByShady said:

    Need?? Or want?

    I do feel a lot of the community get these two words mixed up. A lot!

    i really want and need it