Camping is not a bad thing.
Looking at the balance right now, it is one of the only few things a killer can do to earn his points, pips etc. And stop making excuses. You can save a guy even from a facecamper if you try. Borrowed time, good timings, distractions. flashlight work. Done.
Comments
Bring all the hatred and rage to this comment by clicking "LOL" CAMPERS ARE PEOPLE TOO. (sometimes)
Idc. do what you want. What goes around comes around. If you wanna babysit like a 14 yearold girl by all means, do you lol
This is a video game.. video games are meant to be fun.. No survivor or sane killer wants to stand in one place not doing anything when fun could be had
@xxaggieboyxx what would you have the survivors do? just stand there?
this is like your go to argument huh? you said this in another discussion and i replied to it but you didnt say anything... strange
@xxaggieboyxx maybe because you complained about the same thing and gave no solution.. it was just pure whinge.. hence why i asked the same question
EXACTLY. THIS IS WHAT REALLY FUN. What a gameplay.
That happens like 0 times. Most of the time I camp someone, the genrush the hell out of the game.
I am a killer main, but I play survivor regularly.
Camping on rank 1 against good players when not playing nurse or hillbilly is definitely forced.
I had good games around rank 1, without camping, but in the most cases, I verse hardcore tryhards pallet looping until 2-3 gens are left, they then are my bait for other survivors to waste their time, in other words, I proxy camp / hard camp their ass off (yes, i do tunnel).
Usually I get 3-4 kills (hatch was never a good idea).
But whenever I verse really good swf survivors, I don't stand a chance as they just resuming to do a gen and when I leave, they come to save. I can't mindgame then, I am screwed then.
This game is just pure cancer for experienced killers who don't want to run around a structure minutes over minutes.
Camping wouldn't be a thing if survivors weren't overpowered.
It wouldn't make sense then, but people like Ochido don't get that, saying killers are balanced but then complaining about campers.
Alltogether, when you complain about camping, you can't say killers are the power role as camping only exists, because survivors can waste so much of the killers time.
Until the game is fixed, camping and tunneling will remain and yeah, it's not a bad thing, same goes for pallet looping.
It's just not fun...