Soul Guard

Hi! I had a question about Cheryl's new perk, soul guard. If you pair it with unbreakable and there is an active hex in the game, does picking yourself up use up the free pick up from unbreakable? Because technically as long as there is a hex you have unlimited pick ups.

Comments

  • The first pick up uses unbreakable the rest are from soul guard.

  • @MrLimonka said:

    Hi! I had a question about Cheryl's new perk, soul guard. If you pair it with unbreakable and there is an active hex in the game, does picking yourself up use up the free pick up from unbreakable? Because technically as long as there is a hex you have unlimited pick ups.

    From what I've heard it wastes your unbreakable first then it counts if there are any hexes in the game. kinda dumb but maybe it's a bug.

  • It did not waste my unbreakable - i will keep tabs though. I was at preschool against a ghostface with noed. I picked myself up while noed was active, cleansed it, he downed me but left me so I picked myself up again. there was no other curse active. Make sure your screen reflects that you are cursed - for example if you know there is ruin because someone tells you or you saw a gen from a distance spark then do it yourself. Get on a gen asap and let go so your screen shows "cursed"

    @coley_219 said:

    I was able to use both successfully on the preschool map, PS4 against ghostface...it's just one example but at least it shows that it is possible to work successfully. I was in a swf match with the other Jeff.

    https://youtu.be/AlyIjAVLqN8

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WGZ6JMQ2QB7R/ps-messages-20200708-205608.jpg


  • Some of my friends who tested it said that picking themselves up while cursed with Soul Guard didn't waste their Unbreakable.