How are xbox killer q time atm?
Last time iplayed i had to wait 30 minutes for a game
If the q times are good then im gonna go farm the crowns with survivors since i already got them for my survivors
Last time iplayed i had to wait 30 minutes for a game
If the q times are good then im gonna go farm the crowns with survivors since i already got them for my survivors
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They haven't been that bad for me, but I've also dropped a bit as killer because I have been playing DbD less.
Not great early in the morning usually...
Rank 1 Killer. mine take around 5 minutes sometimes around 2 if it’s a swf.
Mine is not having any troubles.
I've found there's certain hours of the day where matchmaking is faster than usual
Between 11:pm to 5:30am it's a long wait
Between 6:am to 11:am it's pretty good
1:pm to 6:pm matchmaking can be really fast or pretty moderate
6:pm to 10:pm is slower
I play survivor and killer, usually swapping between both every other round.
(These are EST since I live in Florida)
Also I only play Xbox one