I've seen some infuriating players today.

I don't know if the event has people back to playing or what. The matches I've had have just been too much. As survivor I just keep getting rank 1 killers over and over,as low purple. As killer I have no idea what some of these people's problems are. Does anyone know if they are fixing the vault exploit on The Game map btw (don't want to explain it much and cause an issue,I'm sure some people know what I mean)? This guy was the cream of the crop...check out this thing here...

IMG_20200623_190532-01.jpeg

He seems to be completely unhittable, even if he gets near the edge. Doesn't make sense to me. So now if I walk around to the other side and vault,he's gone. Trust me, because that's what I did. Is this thing intentionally supposed to be like that? I usually don't lose my cool. It wasn't just this thing. Just kinda wanted to vent and see what people's experience has been for the event. You guys having fun? I'm trying to get a crown on all the characters. This was as Wraith...I'm definitely no Tru3,lol.

Comments

  • Yeah they can't really be hit there. You just have to force them off by vaulting and hope you dont lose them. Or fake it out. I hate running tractor lol

  • I wouldn't call the spot on The Game much of an exploit. Just hold S and you'll land right there with them for smacks.

  • I never had a problem to hit a Survivor at this Spot. Did it change recently?

  • @Kolonite said:

    I wouldn't call the spot on The Game much of an exploit. Just hold S and you'll land right there with them for smacks.

    Well,I guess once you know. But in the moment you don't know if they are going to go the whole way over or not. So I suppose it's safer to assume they wont. I'm just saying if it's not intentionally put there,I label it as exploit. You can't hit em there,and if you go the whole way over and they don't,you got a long walk back.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I never had a problem to hit a Survivor at this Spot. Did it change recently?

    I'm not positive. That's why I was asking. Even when he was near the edge it wouldn't connect. I didn't try a thousand times or anything,lol. Maybe like 5 or 6. He definitely went to that spot on purpose.

  • @Kolonite said:

    I wouldn't call the spot on The Game much of an exploit. Just hold S and you'll land right there with them for smacks.

    If your talking about the spot I think you are you tend to land on them and push them off.

  • @kazakun said:

    I don't know if the event has people back to playing or what. The matches I've had have just been too much. As survivor I just keep getting rank 1 killers over and over,as low purple. As killer I have no idea what some of these people's problems are. Does anyone know if they are fixing the vault exploit on The Game map btw (don't want to explain it much and cause an issue,I'm sure some people know what I mean)? This guy was the cream of the crop...check out this thing here...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZZ4QJ12522OB/img-20200623-190532-01.jpeg

    He seems to be completely unhittable, even if he gets near the edge. Doesn't make sense to me. So now if I walk around to the other side and vault,he's gone. Trust me, because that's what I did. Is this thing intentionally supposed to be like that? I usually don't lose my cool. It wasn't just this thing. Just kinda wanted to vent and see what people's experience has been for the event. You guys having fun? I'm trying to get a crown on all the characters. This was as Wraith...I'm definitely no Tru3,lol.

    I hate that spot on the farm match with a passion. why is that landing there? Just let them fall to the ground when they jump over.

  • @kazakun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381119#Comment_1381119

    Well,I guess once you know. But in the moment you don't know if they are going to go the whole way over or not. So I suppose it's safer to assume they wont. I'm just saying if it's not intentionally put there,I label it as exploit. You can't hit em there,and if you go the whole way over and they don't,you got a long walk back.

    Isn't that the pipe drop one? Pretty sure the killer just knocks them down as they fall. I saw it on a Monto video recently where he did it by accident and a PH just dropped down on top and he fell with him. Though it could be because of PH's size maybe.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381119#Comment_1381119

    If your talking about the spot I think you are you tend to land on them and push them off.

    Nah I’ve landed on top of three people on the spot and start smacking them

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1383037#Comment_1383037

    Nah I’ve landed on top of three people on the spot and start smacking them

    Lmao

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1382989#Comment_1382989

    Isn't that the pipe drop one? Pretty sure the killer just knocks them down as they fall. I saw it on a Monto video recently where he did it by accident and a PH just dropped down on top and he fell with him. Though it could be because of PH's size maybe.

    Um maybe. But they are able to get stuck really close to the railing. So like you could possibly go over while they stay there. So they are pretty much safe if you don't know they are going to do it, because now you are at the bottom and they are still at the top. I haven't tested if you are able to hit them from the top with them in that position. But since it's a little below you,I'd assume not. Every time I've went over right behind them,they've stayed there. Not sure what killer I was. Maybe Legion. Two of the people were using it to their advantage. Didn't expect them to do it more than once,which was my mistake. I'm not sure if they would get knocked down. The one time I tried to land on them,they hurried up and dropped. Either way it's still kinda screwey. You lose a few seconds regardless.

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1383037#Comment_1383037

    Nah I’ve landed on top of three people on the spot and start smacking them

    Okay. So I'm guessing it's not there intentionally if it works different for everyone lol.

  • @kazakun said:

    I don't know if the event has people back to playing or what. The matches I've had have just been too much. As survivor I just keep getting rank 1 killers over and over,as low purple. As killer I have no idea what some of these people's problems are. Does anyone know if they are fixing the vault exploit on The Game map btw (don't want to explain it much and cause an issue,I'm sure some people know what I mean)? This guy was the cream of the crop...check out this thing here...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZZ4QJ12522OB/img-20200623-190532-01.jpeg

    He seems to be completely unhittable, even if he gets near the edge. Doesn't make sense to me. So now if I walk around to the other side and vault,he's gone. Trust me, because that's what I did. Is this thing intentionally supposed to be like that? I usually don't lose my cool. It wasn't just this thing. Just kinda wanted to vent and see what people's experience has been for the event. You guys having fun? I'm trying to get a crown on all the characters. This was as Wraith...I'm definitely no Tru3,lol.

    Yeah I’m surprised they haven’t fixed this one the one on mother’s dwelling and the one on Hawkins when they fixed the car trees and fences on haddenfield

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/164884/ive-seen-some-infuriating-players-today

    Yeah I’m surprised they haven’t fixed this one the one on mother’s dwelling and the one on Hawkins when they fixed the car trees and fences on haddenfield

    Oh they fixed the fences? Like you can't hit through em anymore?

  • @kazakun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1383227#Comment_1383227

    Okay. So I'm guessing it's not there intentionally if it works different for everyone lol.

    Yeah it's not intended. It also probably ends up differently depending on killer size

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1383791#Comment_1383791

    Yeah it's not intended. It also probably ends up differently depending on killer size

    That's a possibility. Different hitboxes maybe. I thought they were all the same size,but I can't remember.

  • @kazakun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1383841#Comment_1383841

    That's a possibility. Different hitboxes maybe. I thought they were all the same size,but I can't remember.

    No some killers are big and others smaller. Some loops are impossible to mind game as a big killer like Myers. I assume the hitboxes change depending on killer size.

  • @kazakun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1383804#Comment_1383804

    Oh they fixed the fences? Like you can't hit through em anymore?

    That part I’m not sure I mean before the patch you could hop on fences but I’m pretty sure that could still get hit on them but their was trees and a car you couldn’t be hit on that got their hit boxes fixed which is I guess more easier since they were never meant to be allowed on top of but the coldwind and Hawkins are the red forest definitely isn’t it’s climbing on a rock you should be able to get on and gives an amazing hiding spot from the killer hopefully the could maybe add a way to hit though them so it’s not go around while survivor runs off free for using an exploit

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1382989#Comment_1382989

    Isn't that the pipe drop one? Pretty sure the killer just knocks them down as they fall. I saw it on a Monto video recently where he did it by accident and a PH just dropped down on top and he fell with him. Though it could be because of PH's size maybe.

    When I first found this spot accidentally I was going against a Bubba, and he vaulted right after me and fell without pushing me in. Really hope this gets patched out soon.