What’s your favorite Anniversary Quote so far?
A lot of them are super funny and cute but my favorite is definitely Nikki’s:
She said Kingfield rights and I’m here for it.
A lot of them are super funny and cute but my favorite is definitely Nikki’s:
She said Kingfield rights and I’m here for it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't have a screenshot, but the "Theoretically, it should work" one from an UI Programmer.
Some programmer humor right there, and I really feel their pain 😄
Haha, that programmer one is nice! I thought "I was here" was cute in an existential kinda way(in melancholy irony I forgot who said it)
And(Joelle, I think?) Making that double entendre about lockers was nice. ;3
The 99 bugs one! I'm glad they still have a sense of humor.
Mathieu Cote is honestly the most wholesome person
Do bones.
Yes 🥰🥰🥰
I don't remember what it was... but not_queen has a really good one.
Hahahaha that's just great lol. Wonder how much extra fanart that comment will inspire.
I forgot whose quote it is, but the the one about the Hillbilly Space Program is amusing