Best Perks For Survivor?

Comments

  • It really depends on your play style I guess, for example: if you catch yourself healing others and doing hook rescues often then : borrowed time, botany knowledge, we’ll make it, and self care
  • The (as people say) most meta perks are

    Self Care, Decisive Strike, Adrenaline and Exhaustion Perk

  • Self Care
    Decisive Strike
    Adrenaline
    We're Gonna Live Forever
    Sprint Burst 
    Dead Hard
    Borrowed Time

    Those are one of those better, often used perks. Choose. 
  • Lithe, dance with me, premonition, urban evasion (I am in a stealth mode atm, so this is a great build)

    I dont like the meta perks now. They bore me.
  • The best perks? How do you like to play? Do you like to be the diversion? Do you like to be the disrupter? Do you like to just do generators? Do you like to play stealth?

    There are meta perks, but then there are perks that help you accomplish something. What is it you want to do?

  • Its purely based on playstyle, There are many many good perks and many ways to contribute effectively as a survivor.. Try some different ones out and find perks you enjoy. This game is meant to be fun not Esports competitive :)

  • If you are new I'd suggest self care (claudette), windows of opportunity (kate), urban evasion (nea)

    Windows will help you learn the maps