About the new killer
Hi, I'm just one of the players of them who have dissatisfaction about the new killer.
I think most of the players (especially women)have feelings of disgust and unpleasantness the new killer's trailer and her outfit.
First, the new killer's trailer.
At the end of the trailer, there's a long screaming of a woman. Is that necessary to describe the new killer?
That doesn't need to show us that scene. That makes us think of the snuff film. I can understand that they just want to express her an injustice and. However, this trailer isn't showing her feelings. This shows us her father's feeling and unrelated lines for trailer. Just showing a woman's scene who was killed gives us a discomfort.
For instance, the Hag was killed by villagers. However, In the Hag's trailer, there is no tragic victim, there is the only killer without mercy. What about the Huntress? She lost her mother by a wild animal. However, there is no crying girl in the Huntress's trailer. There is only hunter to kill everyone with wild animal's sense. There's a huge gap of these trailers' deployment method.
In the new killer's trailer, there is no merciless killer or horrific killer. The trailer just shows us the victim's image.
If the trailer shows us the new killer's appearance after the murder, I think that would be more relative to the description of the new killer.
That doesn't need to show us that scene. That makes us think of the snuff film. I can understand that they just want to express her an injustice and. However, this trailer isn't showing her feelings. This shows us her father's feeling and unrelated lines for trailer. Just showing a woman's scene who was killed gives us a discomfort.
For instance, the Hag was killed by villagers. However, In the Hag's trailer, there is no tragic victim, there is the only killer without mercy. What about the Huntress? She lost her mother by a wild animal. However, there is no crying girl in the Huntress's trailer. There is only hunter to kill everyone with wild animal's sense. There's a huge gap of these trailers' deployment method.
In the new killer's trailer, there is no merciless killer or horrific killer. The trailer just shows us the victim's image.
If the trailer shows us the new killer's appearance after the murder, I think that would be more relative to the description of the new killer.
Second, the new killer's outfit.
The only thing I know in this Dead by Daylight is this game has no sexual objectification to women (killers & survivors).
The Huntress has an image of professional killer and wilderness. The hag has an image of the hunger for blood and endless cannibalism. Like these, there are no sexual feelings about the past female killers, except for the new killer.
The Huntress has an image of professional killer and wilderness. The hag has an image of the hunger for blood and endless cannibalism. Like these, there are no sexual feelings about the past female killers, except for the new killer.
Why she just has few bandages that barely cover her chest and her hip. Devs don't have to put the shaking boobs on the new killer. You don't need to emphasize her hip. Just give her the merciless clothing.
She doesn't have to make the SAD face in the waiting room. She was killed by her father. Now, she has only a constant fury, not a sadness. There is no time to pity herself.
+) In the game, the explanations about the new killer are too weird to me. They are emphasizing the SPECIFIC WAYS that she get killed.
I think that doesn't need to explain all that..
+) About the David's naked skin, he has shaking chest or emphasizing his hip skin? He has the skin that few fabrics to cover his body (his nipple or his penis or what)? If he has, you can ignore my second opinion.
I think maybe some people don't understand us that why they are so angry about the new killer's outfit NOW. They didn't say anything when David's naked outfit came out.
Well, I think that David's that skin has relativeness his back story.
What about the new killer?
The only thing we know about her back story is the trailer and In-game's explanation.
Is her father made her naked and gives her few bandages to cover barely her nipples and vulva before the murder?
No. There isn't.
The new killer's outfit could be just causal clothes.
Just few bandages for covering her body? It doesn't make sense. It's okay to put a clothing on her.
I saw the new killer's another clothing that looks like Gimono. I think that would be much better.
I think that doesn't need to explain all that..
+) About the David's naked skin, he has shaking chest or emphasizing his hip skin? He has the skin that few fabrics to cover his body (his nipple or his penis or what)? If he has, you can ignore my second opinion.
I think maybe some people don't understand us that why they are so angry about the new killer's outfit NOW. They didn't say anything when David's naked outfit came out.
Well, I think that David's that skin has relativeness his back story.
What about the new killer?
The only thing we know about her back story is the trailer and In-game's explanation.
Is her father made her naked and gives her few bandages to cover barely her nipples and vulva before the murder?
No. There isn't.
The new killer's outfit could be just causal clothes.
Just few bandages for covering her body? It doesn't make sense. It's okay to put a clothing on her.
I saw the new killer's another clothing that looks like Gimono. I think that would be much better.
I really love Dead by Daylight and I'm enjoying DBD with my friends and other players. But, this new killer makes the players leave the game.
I'm really disappointed about this event.
Think about the past female killers! The nurse, Huntress, Hag... They have their own edges.
There are the greatest female killers that made by Devs.
There are the greatest female killers that made by Devs.
I honestly miss that image of these female killers.
Sorry for bad explanation. I did my best.
Thank you for reading my description and I hope I can see all genuine comments about the new killer.
Comments
You have to realize that DBD doesnt target the usual horror fans that want to be scared.
No, they are targeting kids that play a bully/nascar sim. Ofc a female killer with boobs and an ass is appealing to them.
oh, and btw, the game is 18+, they could have shown a lot more if they wanted^^
And dont worry, the new killer seems even weaker than clown and the clown dissapeared after a few weeks from the game. Not sure about the weebs, but I guess most killers wont bother with her
I think you put the wrong focus on my post.
If you want to see femalr killer's boob or ass, why don't you find porn? Not in the horror game.
they are putting sexual objectification on Dead body. So wrong.
Why you guys are trying to prevent changing her outfit? The new killer is dead person? Wow. I think skeleton is more related, not a porn-girl who has dead skin and wearing few bandages for her body.
If you sexualize a woman which has been cut to pieces, then you should seek professional help.
Hi, woman here, I am in no way disgusted or disappointed in this character. The bandages add a creepy factor to her and makes it easier to see her severed areas and cuts. The glass in her shoulder. Please don't say "I think most of the players (especially women)have feelings of disgust and unpleasantness the new killer's trailer and her outfit. " when a good amount of us don't really care. "Casual Clothes" as you put it would cover the wounds covering her body and would not make them stand out as much including the glass covering the top half section of her body. I'm actually disappointed that this is even a discussion. Then again this community always seems to find something to complain about.
The reason she is screaming in the end of the trailer is because, if you'd read her story, she's being attacked by her father. That trailer showed as the attack was about to start which fits into her story. It was amazing.
I am very disappointed that even here people have to make more of things than they actually are. She's an absolutely gorgeous killer especially following after the disappointed of the The Clown and The Pig looks wise. You went from "haunted house" horror look to actual horror look with this one. It's amazing.
Side Req: CAN WE GET SOME BLOOD COMING FROM THE WOUNDS!!!??? lol
Everyone have a great day and just enjoy the game for what it is.
Basically I understand what you're trying to get across. However there's one problem with your logic when it comes down to this thing.
The Killer was brutally murdered by somebody she trusted. In the trailer we all thought it was going to be a samurai or something of the such. We didn't really think it was going to be the woman that was murdered but that's the power of misdirection. When I saw that trailer I didn't think of a snuff film I thought oh cool or going to get somebody using a katana or a an Oni. If you female friends of mine was trying to break down the trailer do see what the killer was they didn't really care about the victim because it's a HORROR game.
As for the other female killers.
Nurse: lost her husband, went to work in an asylum, never got a raised in was mistreated, lost her ######### mind, then proceeded to smother and absorb the breaths of everybody in the asylum. She lost her mind and went insane because of all the Miss treatment took a toll on her. So she took matters into her own hands and saw a new purpose
Hag: was kidnapped at a young age and was slowly being cannibalized by a village. Remembered a little magical hex spell that her family taught her used it to probably make a deal with the entity then murdered everyone including the Innocents that she was surrounded by. She turned into a cannibal herself and just devoured anything she came across women and children included.
She was enraged and saw a new purpose and her life.
Huntress: everyone knows the story by now her mother was killed buy very aggressive animal leaving her all alone. The last few things you heard from her mom was a lullaby which she still hums to this day. She got her revenge on that God damn animal but has she grew and became stronger. Her mind did not grow with her. She has the mind of a child which is why she's the only killer in the game that throws a childish temper tantrum whenever she gets hit by a pallet or someone Wiggles free.
To make matters worse she kidnapped in practically starve children because you didn't know how to feed them. She wanted to become a mother but I had no idea how. No, I'm not going to make a Sex joke because she doesn't even know what that is. All she knows is how to kill. Plain and simple
yet her story just like all the others was actually pretty sad and mostly depressing because the situation
You look at this new killer and you see oh it's a naked ghost chick that's been CUT UP into pieces mind you and think oh my God that's so sexist. I'm so sorry when's the last time you seen a ghost film. Better yet a Japanese ghost film.
Those usually where the last thing they died in. Her father took her by surprise and just so happen to kill her like that. I'm sorry but when I look at the killer I look at their abilities I don't really care what they have on. I'm sorry you feel this way but this is an 18 plus game. This isn't a t for teen or OverWatch. This is a horror game they're going to have to get over that.
TL;DR
For all the reading illiterates out there that never picked up a book in years reading at a 5th grade level.
It's a horror game and she's far from innocent. 80% of the characters in this game are victims of something but found new purpose so get over it
I read your post. Your opinion is valid just like any others, that enjoy playing this game.
I'm not going to make much of a comment about it, but perhaps you should provide that to the feedback that developers will ask for about this DLC.
One comment though is perhaps you should not generalize people as THE people. Since the concept of THE people implies everyone, which your opinion doesn't reflect. In fact, you should not also generalize your comments to be "most (especially women)", since you are not speaking for all woman. These are YOUR opinions, and YOURS alone.
People may agree with you and voice that agreement, but please don't speak for MOST, or THE people (especially women).
The only person who is sexualizing the new killer is YOU.
I would be worried if i were you.
David King... shaking chest, TF? Why? So he isn't sexually objectified just because his chest isn't moving? Ok then.
When you admit you're attracted to a corpse.
Kids, look, the stupidity is blooming!
And for the whole screaming thing. This is a game about killing/survival, it's horror. It's supposed to be dark, brutal, and bloody.
I want to know what you guys are thinking.
But, I think her back story (slashed piece by a piece) isn't any problem.
There are a lot of the killer have mental problem or traumas.
I wanted to say the trailer's deployment method was wrong. They can show us a different way to let us know that the new killer is using sword.)
I mean, listening a woman's screaming doesn't related.
So you complain about Partial nudity in an 18+ game if it's a woman but shirtless David is completely fine?
Then, imagine about this.
Trapper wears few bandages for covering his penis barely and it starts shaking while he's walking.
It's gross.
Same here.
It doesn't matter she is dead or alive.
It could be controversial.
My point is her outfit.
I really don't understand ######### is wrong with her outfit nobody ######### cares about how naked she is. I ######### love her because she is the scariest thing since EW1 myers not just because she is almot completely naked! And if you want to complain why don't you complain bout one of the Hags nipples hanging out? That is definetly more explicit than the spirits get up.
No, they are not.
In fact, the only person objectifying her in this thread, is you.
You're the one focused on her body parts.
You're the one calling her a porn-girl.
It's your skyscraper level of sensitivity and need to push your own moral agenda on everyone else that causes you to objectify her.
The design was a good job. Unfortunately the best design will mean nothign if balancing is ######### up, look what happened to the clown. He doesnt exist anymore
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/16493/stop-sexual-objectication#latest
NO ONE is sexualizing the new killer.
Only YOU!
What about the Hag? Her tits are not covered. So thats ok? Only because she´s old and wrinkled her nudity suddenly is not a problem?
Hypocrite!
I think the OP is trollig everybody, his replys are totally no sense and he's quoting only what he want..
OP: "I TOTALLY wouldn't be SCREAMING while being CUT TO PIECES by my FATHER with a ######### SWORD"
I read the first line and was like "You're not being serious". So, goodbye.
but naked David is okay, amirite?