You guys like the upcoming cosmetics?
I don’t know whether I’m aloud post them or not since they’re in the files but they can always take this thread down if I’m not any way here the upcoming cosmetics
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, especially like the cosmetics for the spirit
/sarcasm end/
I'll probably grab the new shirt for Kate. I'm a bit disappointed that the new killer cosmetic is going to Huntress - she already has one of the best killer cosmetics, would have been nice to see a bit more love for one of the others.
That trapper skin looks cool. Wonder how many shards that will cost.
Only fond of trap daddy tbh.
I am in love with that Trapper, but I already have him in booty shorts. Oh god what do I wear?!
Nea's is badass and I love the Clown's too. RIP Wallet -_-
I really like the Nea, Huntress & Trapper outfits. Although I only play Nea out of those 3. Near enough everything else is quite disappointing. I was really excited for Japanese themed cosmetics.
Claudette's clothes are trash compared to everyone's else's as per usual. Is she dressed like an Obaasan? They should have done a kimono for her. I think the Huntress's new skin looks the best. I love the owl headdress and the entire outfit is badazz, as is the Trapper's new gear. My favorite survivor skin is Nea's. I just hope it comes with dark hair. Kate looks like she escaped from the 70s but I love those glasses.
The second I saw Kate's it reminded me of Erin from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake. And, since she was originally supposed to come out with Leatherboy, I can't say I'm too surprised

Hopefully she has the same hairstyle but without the funky glasses!
Maybe cosmetic team has no love for Claudette?
Is the guy next to the Huntress Jake ? Meh....
Official - it's datamined from PTB files. Reddit megathread about PTB has more screens of new cosmetics + cosmetics for Spirit.
I do not understand why Meg gets so many skins....
She is the only with 51 Skins. lol
The Huntress looks Amazing. And Kate yeah.
But the Metal Trapper is sick!