Ghastly Gateau (anniversary cake) doesn't work

Screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/Z7vkjDs.jpg https://i.imgur.com/vUFyMCD.jpg

Platform: PC

Description: A survivor used a Ghastly Gateau offering. Had the Ghastly Gateau offering worked, I would've earned 47 042 BP from the match, see my total BP in the top right corner. Same with the survivors, none of them got extra BP.

Steps: Use the offering.

How often does it occur: No idea.


Edit: I just did a second game, again didn't work: https://i.imgur.com/bvXmRfA.jpg

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • @FeryGEN said:

    And of course, after the week of this bug, the cake event will not be extended

    Just save them, the cakes can be bought from the bloodweb during the event, but you can use them whenever you want

  • Same here. I spent a ton of BPs to unlock cakes so that was a huge waste. I hope the extend the date at least for us to make up for this.

  • @HeyZeus said:

    Same here. I spent a ton of BPs to unlock cakes so that was a huge waste. I hope the extend the date at least for us to make up for this.

    It doesn't matter if they extend the date, the offering will be yours forever, and when they do fix this bug you can use at any time, like everyone.

    But it will be great if they extend it because we would be taking a lot more cakes in the blood web since we would be earning a lot more blood points to expend using these cakes.

  • Ghastly Gateau has worked twice for me out of over 30 games. It is seriously broken and i'm owed some bloodpoints

  • How is this still bugged after the hotfix damn

  • Yes I just want to say it is June 29th and they still do not stack for me/other players, the event health pack/flashlight have very low spawn rate for blood web and in trials. This was on xbox one.

  • @raptorsfromspace said:

    How is this still bugged after the hotfix damn

    What hotfix? I didn’t get anything today in regards to an update or anything...

  • The game owes me around 1000000 BP at this point, probably waaaay more. Holy crap I just wanna get BP but instead this crap happens. I haven't used a single damn cake but still

  • They stay dont have this fixed yet?

    Incompetence...

1 2 ›