Anniversary cakes, will they appear more often on the Killer webs again?
I don't say this because I'm a survivor, honestly I don't care if one or the other side gets more of them or if they are exactly even. But I remember last year the killers were getting like 2-3 per web and survivors were lucky to see 1. If that's the case I'll just make sure I burn all my points on killers,but I have left Cheryl at rank 1 so IF IF IF they are equal I plan on going nuts leveling her.
Comments
Killer blood webs have less useless garbage in them. So naturally they'd get more cakes.
Is there even a special bloodpoint cake in the web this year? I know there is a cake for the event itself, but last year we got the 103% cakes.
seems to all show a 104% cake
Most likely.
Dont forget that there will be more for Survivors - supposed to be an Anniversary Flashlight and Medkit. So the Spot for the Cakes will be shared with 2 other Items.
But it is still unfair, survivors are already making less blood points than killers and they should receive at least 1 cake per blood web.
Last year my Legion ended up with 97 cakes and my Meg only 19 and I played more or less the same amount
Of course it is unfair. Survivors earn less BPs, have more Stuff in their Bloodweb and will get more Anniversary Stuff (aka less chances for a Cake). But nothing that will ever be changed.
#Cakey4All
I think what Aven means is that is why it's even less likely for survivors to get cakes, because they have to share those spots with medkits and flashlights... where as a killer just gets cakes which is boring but beneficial.
I understand that but I think survivors should have guaranteed one cake and one of the event items in each lvl 50+ bloodweb, that would balance things out a bit.
I am ok for killers to get 2 cakes each web, that's fine
Why is it so hard for the devs to do 2x BP’s during the anniversary? The cakes sparsely appear in survivor bloodwebs despite the enhanced drop rate
When is the anniversary?
Starts later today I think