Issuance of event items

Why developers gave out things of events Summer BBQ and Howling Grounds. This is not nice, we old players tried to complete tasks at these events, we bought the game a long time ago, and now new players fans of Silent Hill and others JUST got collectible items. Let us then all players uber / legacy prestige, so that we are all equal.

It's a shame, just a shame

Comments

  • They didn't give the event items out.

  • No events on Switch. So I never had an opportunity.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    They didn't give the event items out.

    Let it log into the game, all players who have not had things events, gave

  • @ENOT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1375967#Comment_1375967

    Let it log into the game, all players who have not had things events, gave

    what?

  • @ENOT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1375967#Comment_1375967

    Let it log into the game, all players who have not had things events, gave

    They literally made a whole post dedicated to explaining that they wouldn't give out event items because they figured out a way if telling who had them.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1375972#Comment_1375972

    They literally made a whole post dedicated to explaining that they wouldn't give out event items because they figured out a way if telling who had them.

    I know and I've seen this post, but now my friends and streamers who didn't have these things have them

  • @ENOT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1375997#Comment_1375997

    I know and I've seen this post, but now my friends and streamers who didn't have these things have them

    Can you provide screenshots, I just have an awkward suspicion that this is another bring back legacy thread.

  • This is really a problem.

    @Levitika said:

    I'm just reporting this so that nobody gets false positives and bans me, but somehow my account (despite only having played the game since last September) has obtained cosmetics from events before I actually started playing the game.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/M1ROLK57NKUA/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LQ64KLEISZVF/image.png

    Now admittedly, I'm extremely happy about this odd error and would rather not have these taken away, but I'd also rather be honest about how I got them and lose them instead of my account, if the devs deem this a problem.


  • I'd say this is a good thing. No more exclusives, no more people selling accounts and such. And honestly, you had to do special hooks/gens, which is already both sides objectives. It wasn't that hard.

    Legacy on the other hand was for players who had to suffer through the old bloodweb, which from what I've heard was even grindier than the game is now. You had toout so much time and effort in to get all 3 for a character, probably 50 or more hours, meanwhile you could probably get these cosmetics if you were playing in a few hours to a day. Not equivalent at all. These weren't hard to get, legacy was. (Esp as it was a reward to players who had to suffer through their initial horrible and grindy system)

  • @RoMainPuppy said:

    I'd say this is a good thing. No more exclusives, no more people selling accounts and such. And honestly, you had to do special hooks/gens, which is already both sides objectives. It wasn't that hard.

    Legacy on the other hand was for players who had to suffer through the old bloodweb, which from what I've heard was even grindier than the game is now. You had toout so much time and effort in to get all 3 for a character, probably 50 or more hours, meanwhile you could probably get these cosmetics if you were playing in a few hours to a day. Not equivalent at all. These weren't hard to get, legacy was. (Esp as it was a reward to players who had to suffer through their initial horrible and grindy system)

    ^ basically this.

    Its not like the Event Exclusives were hard to get.

  • @RoMainPuppy said:

    I'd say this is a good thing. No more exclusives, no more people selling accounts and such. And honestly, you had to do special hooks/gens, which is already both sides objectives. It wasn't that hard.

    Legacy on the other hand was for players who had to suffer through the old bloodweb, which from what I've heard was even grindier than the game is now. You had toout so much time and effort in to get all 3 for a character, probably 50 or more hours, meanwhile you could probably get these cosmetics if you were playing in a few hours to a day. Not equivalent at all. These weren't hard to get, legacy was. (Esp as it was a reward to players who had to suffer through their initial horrible and grindy system)

    50 hours? Was that all? People acting like they-re so elite for 50 hours. Pfft.

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1376247#Comment_1376247

    50 hours? Was that all? People acting like they-re so elite for 50 hours. Pfft.

    Idk honestly, I didn't play then. It might've been more. Maybe a hundred or more. I've heard some people say 300.

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1376247#Comment_1376247

    50 hours? Was that all? People acting like they-re so elite for 50 hours. Pfft.

    Things that need to be considered:

    At this time there were long Queue Times, from what I know.

    No BBQ/WGLF.

    No strong BP-Offerings like Party Streamers, Cakes/Puddings and the Category-BP Offerings awarded less BPs.

    Level 10 Bloodweb looked like Level 50 Bloodweb.