game doesn't make sense
survivor are more scary than killers ny now. It should be the opposite. Survivor have to survive not to go in the face of the killer and go click click. Survivor should be scared of killers.
survivor are more scary than killers ny now. It should be the opposite. Survivor have to survive not to go in the face of the killer and go click click. Survivor should be scared of killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To be fair i am getting scared of the survivor a lot. Like a survivor hiding behind a pallet that i do not know he is there. The he pallet stun me from out of nowhere giving me almost a heartattack.
:( This is not what I signed up for when playing killer
I need to take Xanax before and after a match ffs
It's so stressful
As someone who plays on both sides I find Nea mains to be scary I have a thing against all Nea mains😒.Can’t trust them as teammates they look like an ugly female version of someone like Dwight😱.
lmao good luck creating a game that people can't learn and get skilled enough at to not be 'scared' of the other side. This is a resource and time management game with mindgames and a spooky theme.
When I’m chasing a survivor and turn around to see 3 bobble heads bee lining at me, I piss myself a little.
you can get skilled and still not play like a toxic guy that goes in your face and stays with you all the match to be annoying af.
when a surv has been facecamped to death on 1st hook trust me when I tell you the remaining survs are pretty scared
not my way of playing
If they do that you should be happy. That's 1 person never doing gens. You see someone clicking and teabagging it's because they WANT you to get tilted and chase them for too much time. You need to be able to just walk past them and let them gimp the team by not doing ######### lol
all 4 do that when i chase them. I am not talking about winning or losing, i am talking about the attitude
no matter what the devs do that won’t change. Most players aren’t immersed Claudettes. The game isn’t actually scary. They won’t be able to force players to suddenly be scared.
survivor should be scared in the sense that going near them should not be the thing to do