I fear no man...but that thing...it scares me
Yep moring and forever freddying this.
(I really didnt one of them dced during the loading screen lol).
Yep moring and forever freddying this.
(I really didnt one of them dced during the loading screen lol).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least there wasn't a key lol
:(
Run insidious and leatherface. Find one, down them and camp the corpse, theyll come.
Did you win?
Oh, just read your statement XD
That's the most evil thing I've ever heard, but in this case, a neccessary evil.
I mean freddy can see them easier one of them brought yomako estate though but saw the secret and dipped i guess lol.
Is it that spooky as Freddy? Just bring paint brush to make them shine ^^