More killers than survivors on the forum?
Just my jist in feeling the overall community's population feels more towards killers than survivors.
If so, I wonder why?
Just my jist in feeling the overall community's population feels more towards killers than survivors.
If so, I wonder why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the amount of killers/survivors on the forums fluctuates wildly as people usually only come here to complain/give feedback..
So if it does feel like there’s more killers, it’s probably because of the new killer + map being controversial and the new sound bugs
Ehm no?
If there is one side more on the forum then it is the side of the people play Both sides
A mix of both in my opinion. Survivors here seem very salty and biased towards their side (like fresh out of a bad game) and killers are - I think - extremely defensive about their position, and also biased. There's a divisive "us versus them" sub-culture in here which doesn't end well in public matches.
I played both quite often.
I tend to play killer more simply because it is much more unique and has much more potential compared to survivor game play.
I’ve noticed it as well
Lately I’ve been seeing 1 post ranters and never seen again.