Is Oni bugged on PS4? ๐Ÿค”

So, I was in Elementary as Oni. As soon as I was going into my Red mode a pallet was dropped on me and I was stuck in the Transition Phase of it. I could not swing, I had to convince a survivor to try to drop another pallet on me(which got me out of the animation) but then it happened again when I was coming out of Red Mode and got hit with a Pallet.


Is this a Known Issue?

Comments

  • It hasn't happened to me on pc but it sounds like a new bug

  • I'd stay away from Oni for now. I've had a few games where my power passively charged to full and then I was unable to use it for the rest of the game.

  • @Shocktober said:

    I'd stay away from Oni for now. I've had a few games where my power passively charged to full and then I was unable to use it for the rest of the game.


    Ya I had that happen too! Okay so this Patch definitely did something odd to Oni then.

  • Yeah, as an Oni main, it sucks. When I have my power ready, I can't use it until I hit someone sometimes.

  • Happened to me on PC on the PH update, wait for a fix :(

  • No way

    Devs are really incompetent

    How is that even possible?

    Releasing a DLC withtout testing it before... no way

  • @CriminalMind_ITA said:

    No way

    Devs are really incompetent

    How is that even possible?

    Releasing a DLC withtout testing it before... no way

    Well, they didn't touch Oni so I am going to assume they had issues when they compiled and patched the new build.

  • Haven't played Oni since the chapter drop, but thanks for the heads up ๐Ÿ‘

  • @CriminalMind_ITA said:

    No way

    Devs are really incompetent

    How is that even possible?

    Releasing a DLC withtout testing it before... no way

    Spaghetti-Code at it's finest