New Silent Hill Map is absolute BS
Yes, it looks good, but playing on it? Hell No!
If this maps comes up, I refuse to play. Haddonfield was already a joke and now this? Screw this PoS of a map
Yes, it looks good, but playing on it? Hell No!
If this maps comes up, I refuse to play. Haddonfield was already a joke and now this? Screw this PoS of a map
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk for me as killer if isnt that bad. It is important to kick some walls down and there are 2 God pallets of the map. But if these.pallets and walls are broken everything is pretty much unsafe for the survivor.
I really dont mind getting this map, i never hate indoor maps.
Imao it's fine, I've been doing on it just fine. HF is much much worse still.
It's not totally horrible until you realise the power of Object of Obsession on it.