When you suggest something, please try to give feedback and create a constructive and respectful discussion on how you would implement and why you would like to do so.
Saying "Do this because that is bad" is not feedback, it's not a suggestion, it's just a complaint.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree because Haddonfield, Yamaoka, and Mother’s Dwelling can all die in hell but I like new map on both sides lol.
Map offerings are a thing
I want to ban 2, Dead Dawg Saloon can ######### off as well. I hate that just as much as the new map. Can we just permanently ban them?
I like both maps actually, as Survivor and Killer. Nothing is more creepy and immersive than the new map.
Let me at least ban 4. Haddonfield, Midwich, Ormond, and blood lodge can ######### off all the way to space.
I seriously don’t see what is wrong with the new map, its very fun to play on both sides if you ask me
When you suggest something, please try to give feedback and create a constructive and respectful discussion on how you would implement and why you would like to do so.
Saying "Do this because that is bad" is not feedback, it's not a suggestion, it's just a complaint.