Don't complain about this game anymore
It's pointless to be honest, it doesn't accomplish anything but cause people to express toxicity. Its just a game and you may not always win as survivor or killer. There's always a player that's going to outplay you and its okay, it happens. It does not necessarily mean that something is wrong with the game.
I think what hurts this community the most is a lack of understanding. Every time I see somebody say "I'm a killer main" or "I'm a survivor main," it implies that they've never played the other role.
How do you reduce toxicity in DBD? Play both survivor and killer and gain a better understanding of what its like. You will see why certain perks and play-styles are necessary on both sides. Yes, DS and BT is annoying, but it counters tunneling. Yes, NOED and PGTW is annoying, but when the gens are finished so fast, you need these perks to maintain pressure.
Comments
Yeah.
I only play survivor to do dailies. I played survivor with my friends at first and never really enjoyed it, BUT I do have the capacity to view perks and powers from a more objective point of view without forcing myself to play m1 simulator.
I know it's more than just holding m1.
If the community didnt complain at all we'd still have infintes, insta heals, vaccume pallets, double pallets, insta blinds, old bnp and much more
Yes some complaints are unnecessary but some of the complaints are needed imo
Yeah
There’s an overabundance of salt but some things are worth complaining about. Or to word it better, giving constructive criticism. Putting your ideas and opinions out there to provide feedback.
I definitely agree that some are necessary. However, very often people complain about some things that are not that bad. Somebody once complained about Clown being OP. I had to wipe my eyes. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
Can I complain about hard as Hell challenges that half the time require a farm match?
Lol i was just referring to gameplay. I don't even do the challenges because of how difficult they are sometimes. And plus, the rewards aren't tempting at all. But would I do it for a scooby snack? Maybe.
Challs are apart of game play! But nah I feel ya', just frustrated myself over a chall. :P
When I make a complaining discussion it's mainly just to Express my feelings about the game and to get feedback on other's opinions about my discussions. I know that it doesn't do anything but it creates room for discussion and different opinions.