Why isn’t this a skin for Heather?
why does Heather not have this skin? Would have been incredible if you ask me smh
why does Heather not have this skin? Would have been incredible if you ask me smh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She just came out. Chances are they'll make more skins for her like the other licensed character over time.
I was making a joke...
Because she could just Sexy Beam all the Killers and the Entity wouldn't like that.
I'm still waiting for jeans for Cheryl 😏
Yeah, the jeans have to come! Maybe even a "Memory of Alessa" skin.
But I would actually find her "Princess Heart" costume to be fun! It would probably end up being the new toxic go to outfit though :D
Not an obvious one, there were at least 3 Threads asking for this Outfit already.
Really? I have yet to see them.
I feel like she'll end up getting some more skins down the line and this will be one of them.
If she get some skins I really hope they are not linked.
I really like the both hairs from her green outfits can't exactly use them on anything else.
Because it was late I literally decided to get the blonde the green outfit because it was the one I at least the liked every piece of in comparison to the black hair the one which I only really like the hair.
I'm hoping they managed to find a workaround so they can revert it and make it unlinked or at the very least make sure any other cosmetics for her that come down the line are not linked
I personally was hoping for a God of Thunder costume. Hopefully!!!