How would you rank the ranged killers?

I think I'd say..

1. Huntress

2. Deathslinger

3. Plague

4. Pyramid Head

5. Clown

I think they all have their pros and cons but Huntress is best. Deathslinger is my favorite and the most fun to play IMO.

Also would you consider Demo a ranged killer? I'm conflicted on that. If he was I'd put him either above Clown or above Pyramid Head, not entirely sure.

Edited: added Plague. I think she's more versatile than PH.

Comments

  • We counting Pyramid Head?

    I'd agree mostly but swap around Huntress and Slinger. Huntress has more potstion but is crippled by a lot of maps, whilst slinger can do much more in those maps whilst less on more open maps. In terms of consistent power, slinger. In terms of potential power, huntress.

  • Huntress, Clown/'Slinger/PH.

    I consider Clown, PH and 'Slinger equal.

  • Forgot Plague. Thinking roughly same or slight better than clown if tier.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    Forgot Plague. Thinking roughly same or slight better than clown if tier.

    Oh yeah! Thank you

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    We counting Pyramid Head?

    I'd agree mostly but swap around Huntress and Slinger. Huntress has more potstion but is crippled by a lot of maps, whilst slinger can do much more in those maps whilst less on more open maps. In terms of consistent power, slinger. In terms of potential power, huntress.

    I counted PH because he can go through walls and pallets. With add ons the range can get pretty far IMO.

    That's why I was conflicted on Demo, because he's leaping at you and unlike every other ranged killer, he can't hit you over or though objects.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I think I'd say..

    1. Huntress

    2. Deathslinger

    3. Plague

    4. Pyramid Head

    5. Clown

    I think they all have their pros and cons but Huntress is best. Deathslinger is my favorite and the most fun to play IMO.

    Also would you consider Demo a ranged killer? I'm conflicted on that. If he was I'd put him either above Clown or above Pyramid Head, not entirely sure.

    Edited: added Plague. I think she's more versatile than PH.

    I say 1. Huntress... 2. Pyramid although it’s close... 3. Clown after buff... 4 plague if you count her... 5 slinger, I’m sorry but he just has soooo much slowdown with reloads and stuns

  • Also I forgot plague damn.

    Plague as #1 easily, then slinger/huntress depending on map, then the other one as number 3, then Pyramid Head, then Clown.

  • 1/2 Huntress/Plague

    3 Pyramid Head

    4 Deathslinger

    5 Clown.

    It might change after I get a better idea of Pyramid Head tho.

  • how is clown ranged??? he's literally an m1 killer

  • 1. Plague.

    2. Huntress.

    3. Gunslinger.

    4. Pyramid head.

    5. Clown.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Also I forgot plague damn.

    Plague as #1 easily, then slinger/huntress depending on map, then the other one as number 3, then Pyramid Head, then Clown.

    Plague is the most underrated killer in dbd, she has the most fun add ons as well, glad to see some love for her.