Who’s your Fav none DBD YouTubers?
For me I would say Mr.Nightmare because he has some interesting stories.And my other would be Lindsay the frugal crafter because I like her art and enthusiasm.
For me I would say Mr.Nightmare because he has some interesting stories.And my other would be Lindsay the frugal crafter because I like her art and enthusiasm.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Non-DBD YouTuber Channels I like:
IGP; TheRadBrad; Marz; Alpha Beta Gamer; GameSprout; The Click; Top Five Scary Videos; Gab Smolders; What If; GrayStillPlays; MostAmazingTopTen; WorstPremadeEver; MissScarletTanager; Gore And Perkins; Dead Meat; Ohmwrecker (He does some DBD, but it's one of many he plays).
DashieGames, GMM, Davie504, DeadMeat, MrBeast, MsBreezy, NakeyJakey, Pyrocynical, SOG, MKBHD, JohnTron, anthpo, UberHaxorNova, Unbox Therapy, Pewds. A lot others but these are the main ones I watch lol.
I'm part of the Fallout 4 settlement building community on YouTube. Most of them are my friends, so I guess you could say I like all their channels :)
Burtalmoose hands down is my favorite YouTuber ever. I have watched that man play video games, watch movies, cook, play with a science kit, play at an arcade, eat candy, go on road trips, and most recently watch sold as blank VHS. It's hard to explain exactly what type of channel he is but "chill" would be the one word id use to describe it.
Also there's this fecker named CallMeKevin i feel obligated to mention.
If you like GrayStillPlays you'd probably really like CallMeKevin. Grays videos are actually how i found Kevins videos because they both do a lot of Sims 4
Oh! Is he the Irish guy? I think I saw some videos of him doing a chatroom style game where people would be doing standup comedy on a virtual stage. Thank you for reminding me of him! :)
Yeah he's the Irish fecker lol. Not the one with the green hair, the other one. Really funny dude
Cyanide and Happiness (Explosm Entertainment). My sort of dark, unexpected humour.
Vanoss and Wildcat. I know they don't really care about their fans and would advertise condoms to grandparents if they were paid enough but I like watching group videos.
There's more that I can't think of.
Some of my favorites:
Theneedledrop or Anthony Fantano. Dead meat. Deep cuts. Alfo media. Spectrum Pulse. blackyspeakz. Mr Nightmare. My favourite of all of them is theneedledrop, I love his music reviews.
Due to my childhood, Chuggaaconroy.
Sylvibot... but she hasn't uploaded in 2 years :(
None of them. Honesty, none of them.
• The Click: To me, the standout YouTuber of Reddit and more.
• IGP: Some very decent snapshot videos of games, with a great way of bringing the viewer to "live" in these gaming worlds. His videos with IcyCaress are also fun.
• Ohmwrecker: He does play DBD, but he plays a number of other games. His positive commentary really needs to be spread.
• GrayStillPlays: Basically, a cross between a father, a mad scientist and outright sadist of video games.
• Gab Smolders: The Queen of the Survival Horror walkthroughs.
• Dead Meat: An entertaining look at horror movies, and mostly renowned for the kill counts and TITLE CARD!!!
• WorstPremadeEver: Disfunctional friends trying to work as a team during various games, and failing. Often.
• Marz: A walkthrougher of many styles (mostly story-driven), and spends time to go through the lore to help the viewer become more engrossed.
I love Sylvi 💜 Her voice is so soothing.
For me: MrKravin & CoryxKenshin 🥰
I really enjoy watching John Wolfe (he streams DBD but he plays alot of other games so I'm not gonna count him), Ink Ribbon and The Sphere Hunter, I like John's sense of humor, I find Ink Ribbon's 50 facts and 10 Easter eggs series interesting and the Sphere Hunter's Resident Evil retrospective videos are the reason I decided to try some of the classic RE games.