Have you ever seen / ever buying licensed perk character [survivor or killer] in shrine of secrets ?

^ title

because many perk i never seen in SOS. Inner Strength, Red herring , For the people. Etc..

Comments

  • New Perks take some time to appear in the Shrine. But e.g. Camaderie was in the Shrine not that long ago, if I remember correctly.

  • https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shrines_of_Secrets_Archive#Past_Shrines_of_Secrets


    Licensed perks do show up (like the Pig's perks), but I think a certain amount of time has to pass before they are eligible to enter the pool of possible perks (I'm not surprised Chains of Hate hasn't showed up) and there are a lot to randomly choose from.

  • I bought DS, Barbecue & Chili and Mettle of Man when they were in the Shrine :)

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    New Perks take some time to appear in the Shrine. But e.g. Camaderie was in the Shrine not that long ago, if I remember correctly.

    @WeenieDog said:

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shrines_of_Secrets_Archive#Past_Shrines_of_Secrets

    Licensed perks do show up (like the Pig's perks), but I think a certain amount of time has to pass before they are eligible to enter the pool of possible perks (I'm not surprised Chains of Hate hasn't showed up) and there are a lot to randomly choose from.

    maybe 1 times in 1 year rotation.... so sad then...

    @rottmeister said:

    I bought DS, Barbecue & Chili and Mettle of Man when they were in the Shrine :)

    nice one dude !!

  • Yes I have. The shrine is the only reason I have I'm all Ears, Save the Best for Last, and Dying Light. However... I have heard that the Shrine won't pick any perks from the most recent 2-3 chapters or so. Which is why you haven't seen any of Zarina's or Deathslinger's perks. They're only 1 chapter back and a week ago they were the newest chapter.

  • They can show up, but the odds of any given new perk to show up are fairly low. Better Together and Camaraderie have both been on the shrine recently.

    To give an example, there's 66 teachable survivor perks in the game, and only 2 appear on the shrine each week. The odds of any given survivor teachable perk appearing is only around 3% (give or take, since there's some rules in place to prevent the same perk from reappearing within a few weeks).

    The Wiki page posted that WeenieDog posted above is accurate, it'll let you know which perks have and haven't appeared in the shrine yet.

  • Well, the Blood Warden, which is Freddy's perk, is now in the Shrine.

    I've also seen perks of Ghost Face, Laurie, Tapp, Michael, Steve, Amanda, Ash, Quentin and Nancy there.

    I've bought Make Your Choice and Blood Warden, when they were on the Shrine earlier this year.

    Although I have all the licensed characters except Ash by now, so I don't really have a need to buy any licensed perks anymore.