Someone did this to me on the game. Luckly I was PH and his range attack hit them. Forcing them to leave. If it couldnt hit them I can picture that survivor staying there till I dc'ed.
This vault was like this when the map first came out in 2018. They removed and fixed it, it appears in the background of the chapter patch, the devs have been changing assets like the generators and adding little things here and there, and apparently this exploit is back again, unintentionally, it’ll probably be patched in the next hotfix.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's awesome and unintended.
I doubt this is intended but I love it.
I've seen that before, I thought it was patched though lmao
It's an exploit since the killer doesn't have a 100% chance of hitting you when vaulting it.
Sometimes the killer pushes you down and sometimes the killer falls over you and falls down as you still stand up there.
I haven’t seen that one before.
have to try it too. For scientific reasons only of course. 👀
would this be a case for the bug report section in this Forum though?
it wasnt. i slow vaulted and this happened haha
Had this happen a few times today. I downed someone while they were vaulting and they lied right there on the edge knowing I could do nothing.
I was pretty salty lol.
Someone did this to me on the game. Luckly I was PH and his range attack hit them. Forcing them to leave. If it couldnt hit them I can picture that survivor staying there till I dc'ed.
This vault was like this when the map first came out in 2018. They removed and fixed it, it appears in the background of the chapter patch, the devs have been changing assets like the generators and adding little things here and there, and apparently this exploit is back again, unintentionally, it’ll probably be patched in the next hotfix.
I used that yesterday and when the killer vaulted I stood up from crouching and he fell down. We were just nodding our heads from that point on.