Loopers Beware!
If you are a survivor main that hugs pallets like a weeaboo hugs body pillows I have grim news for you. The new killer comes with the unique perk "Spirit Fury" (Or something like that). This perk at tier three behaves as follows:
After breaking 2 pallets the next time you are stunned the Entity will immediately break the pallet. When this is combined with Enduring your pallet is essentially null leaving you wide open for a free hit. This negates looping hard. You have been warned.
Oh, also Rancor can punish a Decisive Looper.
Comments
Thats the only thing I look forward to next patch^^
But I guess they still got their buffed DS to save their ass if their pallet turns out to be sprit furied
@Master they also have a perk called Rancor I think you'll love.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Rancor
'Loopers' can pretty much just be alternatively named "normal survivors". What survivor doesn't loop? There's no easier way to waste the killer's time. We'll only see a change to this when survivors get more creative and skilled or when even more tools are given to survivors.
They have added a new survivor perk that when used well is great. "Distraction" lets you create a custom noise indication by throwing a rock after having been in the TR for a certain span of time.
I wont need that perk.
I will slugg every single of their flithy asses when the patch hits in the current state, unfortunately I need 4 perks for that build =(
That perk is 100% useless tho.
Ive seen a game with Bahroo, Pug and Zubatlol where they played against eachother and none of them even noticed anything when rocks were thrown. That perk is absolute garbage.
laughs in Nurse main
Just throw the rock at a generator, then they'll run over for no reason. If you can, stalk the killer and use Bond with Distraction (or was it Diversion?) to lead them away from the generator jockeys.
All of Adam's perks are situational. And depends on how the game went
Ah yes, the 1 perk and only thing I will be taking from this DLC. Thank the Shrine!
Yes, my hatred lvl depends on the amount of DBD games Ive played.
After facing a 4 man DS I went on full slugg strike for 2 days
My name is "friendly janitor" now, if you get the joke
Please no. What the hell happened?
It's actually "Spirit Furry" because in her normal life Rin would dress like like a giant panda. Pandas eat bamboo which is a type of wood. And pallets are made of wood.
im not scarred a killer will waste 2 perks since i can easily 360 killers and if they do end up putting me on the hook they will just camp me so my friends will escape
except pallets are mostly broken and most survivors throw it preemtively so they dont get hit therefore not stunning the killer and making the perk almost useless