Bugs are increasing with much faster speed than they can control

As bug reporting sub-forum, new chapter fixes 10 bugs and brings 30 bugs. It's time to stop developing new chapter and clean it up with all their resources. I'm fed up with this game covered with bugs and I can't take it anymore.

Comments

  • @Megaris said:

    As bug reporting sub-forum, new chapter fixes 10 bugs and brings 30 bugs. It's time to stop developing new chapter and clean it up with all their resources. I'm fed up with this game covered with bugs and I can't take it anymore.

    Fixed 9 bugs. They lied their asses off about fixing the silent slug bug . To make things worse they aren't acknowledging any of the new sound issues to the point the games not just harder for killer than it ever was, it's bordering on completely unplayable.

  • someone said to me: "stop caring about game health, developers know better than you about it"

    at this point I just left this person think she was right. if these guys know what is better to the game, I'm queen elizabeth

  • My friend runs into a bug that when he wiggles out from the killer he automatically goes into a crouch and can't move for a few seconds. So he always gets downed right away.


    Anyone else get this bug? Happened to me once for sure but he's seen it about 5 times. Super frustrating.

  • People making randomly no sound in all health states is just the tip of the mountain.

  • @Khallaria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/162822/bugs-are-increasing-with-much-faster-speed-than-they-can-control

    Fixed 9 bugs. They lied their asses off about fixing the silent slug bug . To make things worse they aren't acknowledging any of the new sound issues to the point the games not just harder for killer than it ever was, it's bordering on completely unplayable.

    Its not that the Developers aren't acknowledging any of the new sound issues, but that they simply cannot hear them. ^.^

  • It's their spaghetti code.

    If they change one thing, it breaks multiple things.

    They don't know how to fix bugs without breaking something else.

  • @Always_available said:

    Yup. First thing I noticed when I played after the update, first of all survivors are still silent on the ground, flashlights point slightly right from the center of the screen, and survivors look weird when injured now. Nurse also still has bugs, and Mad grit is bugged.

    Mad grit is bugged?

  • It's more like they will take care of small bugs... cause there're simple to fix

    But also they continue to make cosmetics and DLC rather then taking the time to fully fix them

    just make the next chapter "The Entity's Realm" and make an effort to fix the issues that 'plague' the game

  • I'm just waiting for the dumpster fire that is the graphics overhaul.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1369411#Comment_1369411

    Inb4 it messes up Claudette's textures so she uses some ground or wall textures instead, and then we will know the true meaning of "Blendette".

    They'll just call it a feature since not having a predator cloak mode can be frustrating for new claudettes.