Who do you guys main in Smash?
I main Ness
I main Ness
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kirby
Incineroar
Not sure which one, so i'll cover all bases :O
Ultimate, would be Captain Falcon
Smash, 4 Would be Lucina
Brawl, well I don't play Brawl
Melee, Luigi
Smash 64, I don't own it :(
I just play Kirby, in brawl Meta Knight was pretty good though
Jigglypuff
No, it related to DBD since both have Konami characters in their game
I feel this entire post was made for this joke and it's amazing.
I don't own smash but when i go play with friends i usually pick mr. Game and Watch
Is there one that turns invisible? That one since I've never played it.
Meta Knight was actually broken in Brawl
Either Mr game and watch or duck hunt
Cloud. One of my brothers keeps telling me that it's because of his "broken hitboxes" in Smash 4, but I still play him in Ultimate because I like his moveset. I also don't mind Dark Samus in Ultimate.
In Brawl, it's a combination of Samus (preferably in suit) and Snake.
Don't have Melee or 64, and don't plan on playing them. Especially Melee and it's fanbase that make ours seem delightful in comparison.
Used to play more of Ike, but as I got used to the game more, he was a bit too slow. Tried Shulk, but his straight line attacks always annoyed me. DK was fun for a time, but his vertical "recovery" was always lacking and annoying. Little Mac is also one I pull out occasionally, and I can't tell you just how many times I've flung myself over the edge accidentally. Played a bit of Lucario for a time too, before I learnt how to dodge, tho.
Waluigi.......if he was on smash as a playable character, Robin
Melee fanbase ain't so bad.
Just very passionate.
I can't speak for everyone though of course.
Bayonetta Main here
Kirby
Inkling
technically I main myself, since I main Mii Swordfighter
I main peach.