Is Pyramid Head grabbing you more than usual?

Like. I"m on the OTHER SIDE OF THE ######### PALLET MY DUDE! And it's only happening on Pyramid Head. I have accepted I'm getting hit at a window no matter what on this man but these pallet grabs are straight up horse #########. If I'm looping someone they should not be rewarded with a free down when I'm completely healthy because they decided to tree arm my ass, reach over the pallet, and yoink me from the other side.

At first I thought it was just servers being servers but this seems to be a pyramid head specific problem. It's bad enough survivors are randomly afflicted with no torment around because it's on the upper floor but this is beyond nuts. I just started taking no mither so at least I can justify always being in the dying state.

Comments

  • I dunno how true this is, but there's another thread alleging that grabs are bugged on the Survivors' end.

  • @TAG said:

    I dunno how true this is, but there's another thread alleging that grabs are bugged on the Survivors' end.

    If this has to do with that new server ######### I believe it. Like other killers this happens occasionally but with Pyramid Head it's more dedicated than the hits. I will admit the amount of mid vault grabs killers are getting off lately has increased exponentially.

  • It's clearly not consistent as i've been playing Pyramid Head and still have the old useless start to the grab animation that abruptly ends and the survivor continues to vault with no issue at all.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    It's clearly not consistent as i've been playing Pyramid Head and still have the old useless start to the grab animation that abruptly ends and the survivor continues to vault with no issue at all.

    I've been trying to do the grabbing challenge on few different killers and it is the same. Animation starts and still no grab.

  • No problem with grabs as I normally don't experience them as survivor or killer, but hitboxes are really suspicious against him.