Just had a chat with Trapper: he LOVES Midwich!
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well if Trapper says so I guess I can’t argue..
Lot of corners, corners are good for trapper. Basement on midwich is also really good for a trapper
I had a lot of fun on this map as Pig. Survivors couldn't find trap boxes. I got the idea from playing as survivor myself against Pig there. She obliterated us, and passed on forbidden knowledge to me.
Hag thinks this map is a playground too
Oh man, Pig would be a nightmare there!
Trapper tips:
I have only got the new map on docotor so far, I can see you but how the hell do I get to you hehe.
I'm looking forward to hag and trapper on this map, sure run into that room hehehe,I think hag will be really oppressive.
Wow Hags are gonna have a heyday there, especially with range add-ons! Honestly I think spirit may be the only killer who doesn’t benefit since most pallet loops are small and she's typically just phasing in a straight line down a hallway. Legion may see little benefit as well, for the same reason, but I think everyone else likes it!
I’ve been having a lot of fun here as killer AND survivor, though something tells me there won’t be a lot of survivors coming here to exclaim their love for Midwich....
That trapper probably love The Game too...
I played as Trapper there, the best spot for traps is on the stairs between floors. Also, the exit gates have potential for good trap spots.
Exit gates have complex terrain, hard to see trap, check.
There is a super safe windows between 2 classroom(?), Good to put trap, check.
Reception desk next to destroyable door, check.
Door collaps lay on ground make trap harder to see, check
Except collaps wall doesnt make trap dig down like Lab map.
And unable to find a way upstair when a survivor trapped there
She is. The first game I had against her on the new map, I died to a trap because the boxes are so far apart.