A question got asked about Legendary cosmetics in the Q&A stream

While they addressed why Legendary skins will function as a "linked" skin immediately after you swap cosmetic parts.

I still wonder why you can't swap cosmetic parts when it comes to Cheryl's own other cosmetic set? (Example: Being able to wear Cheryl's P3 Head + The Moving On set) I wish they would have answered this.

PS. I am excited that they would love to bring a different voice-over for these skins. I played another game who had a similar set up (Marvel Heroes) and they couldn't possibly include every comic book character in the roster, but they added skins with unique voice-over and it made a BIG difference in the experience.

Comments

  • "I still wonder why you can't swap cosmetic parts when it comes to Cheryl's own other cosmetic set?"

    The only logical reason would be that Konami does not want that the Skins will be used for mix&match. And then there is nothing BHVR can do about that. And they will also not confirm or deny this.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    "I still wonder why you can't swap cosmetic parts when it comes to Cheryl's own other cosmetic set?"

    The only logical reason would be that Konami does not want that the Skins will be used for mix&match. And then there is nothing BHVR can do about that. And they will also not confirm or deny this.

    @Aven_Fallen

    That does seem logical, but then there are also other tops you can wear and mix and match. So its just confusing.

  • Yeah I'll be the first to say I'm not a fan of linked together outfits. I understand for legendaries, since you're essentially suppose to be equipping a new character and it would break with the animations. The purpose isn't clear with normal cosmetics however. I can even understand with Alessa, because maybe it's just me but it seems like her character model was altered? However with the pink/blue & black/orange outfit, there doesn't seem to be a good reason. Outside of licensing conditions or wanting to see how they'd sell being linked together, I guess.

  • Yeah imo im kinda dissapointed that you can't change the different parts of the legendary cosmetics,for the example Cheryl with dark Hair,Jeans etc

    but im excited and kinda glad that they have recognized that they want to give them "unique voices",just,that they can't right now,possible due to Coronavirus (Covid-19), Can't wait till they give Lisa And Alessa their own voice so i can finally buy the characters.

  • Cheryl really needs some jeans or other pants to go with those tops. Makes no sense that the tops can only be worth with her skirt. Hell, it'd make more sense if her default cosmetic were linked and then the outfits with pants let you customize her shirt. Did Konami actually pay attention to their own game and the outfits Heather wears?

  • @BraveClem said:

    Yeah imo im kinda dissapointed that you can't change the different parts of the legendary cosmetics,for the example Cheryl with dark Hair,Jeans etc

    but im excited and kinda glad that they have recognized that they want to give them "unique voices",just,that they can't right now,possible due to Coronavirus (Covid-19), Can't wait till they give Lisa And Alessa their own voice so i can finally buy the characters.

    @BraveClem

    Cheryl's (Moving On) and (Starting Over) outfits are not legendary. They are rare outfits. :)

    That's why I was wondering myself why they wouldn't address how they worked before anyone made a purchase, considering thats how outfits have always worked.