It's Official, This Is The Worst Update In DBD History...
For one reason, and one reason only...
They removed the Clown's ability to jiggle...(spam reload)...i'll give you a minute to let that sink in.
Devs, I really hope this is a bug...why have you done this to us? Robbing us of something so magical...XD
Comments
It's a bug. It really hindreds the Clown as you can fake reload(some survivors will leave loops when they notice you reloading).
@Gorgonzola has that been confirmed? 'Cause don't you go giving me false hope now lol
McLean told me so on Otz's stream ^_^ Hag is bugged too btw.
Half the cast has huge bugs atm..what's with hag?
Some of her traps don't work at all. For example traps in the shack can;t be triggered. I have peope running over it multiple times and nothing happened. I was very confused. And being looped as Hag in shack is a nightmare if you can't use a trap there.
Just another bug for the pile..jesus man these bugs are game breaking what the hell
The hillbilly twerk was one of the funniest I think I seen so far. It's on YouTube somewhere. ๐
@Gorgonzola ah I see, well let's hope that it's top of the pile of "things that we'll fix sometime in the future" XD lol
That answers some of my questions. Some traps still worked for me, but once I put a trap near the middle, well, it was stuck there.
What's even worse I just bought this game worst update feelsbadman