Konami code charm

What do I need to input to get the Konami code charm on ps4?

Comments

  • You can't use it on ps4 but that's the code:

    🔼 🔼 🔽 🔽 ◀️ ▶️ ◀️ ▶️ O X OPTIONS

  • Is it bugged or something?

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    What do I need to input to get the Konami code charm on ps4?

    Unfortunately, you need to go to the cashier and buy the DLC before

    Monto explained it in his last video, all you get is a Konami sound activation after insert the combo, and a charm of a space ship none gives a daRn

    Charms are the most useless stuff DBD ever invented, unfortunate

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Is it bugged or something?

    Currently it seems to be bugged on consoles.

    We'll have to wait till a hotfix arrives

  • I tried these and they didnt work but I heard you have to have the dlc (in which I dont have) so feel free to try these

    -up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, circle, x, options

    -up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, circle, x, options

    after those I just started pressing random buttons instead of options lol.

  • @Kxrrupted said:

    I tried these and they didnt work but I heard you have to have the dlc (in which I dont have) so feel free to try these

    -up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, circle, x, options

    -up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, circle, x, options

    after those I just started pressing random buttons instead of options lol.

    Yeah u gotta pay

  • I would but im not into playing killer for real so to me its pointless ._. Ill just watch yt videos of other people playing pyramid head.

  • you have to buy the whole DLC but apparently it’s bugged on console and is only working on PC

  • I am only able to put in the code when I have PH selected and am in the main menu, was on pc, you could try that.

  • Typical... devs cant even implement a gift code correctly xD high hopes for this next year 🤣🤣🤣