Why can’t Cheryl’s rare cosmetics (Starting Over and Moving On) be mixed with other cosmetics?
I understand why Lisa and Alessa can’t be mixed, but why not these two cosmetics? I had some really cool ideas of how I wanted my Cheryl to look with these cosmetics but I wanted to keep her short hair as I like it better, but now if I want to use the Starting Over cosmetic that I purchased, I’m forced to use her longer hair, which is unfortunate.
Comments
Same bud, i wanted the black hair and dark pants from the moving on outfit i believe, and i was gonna combine it with the black shirt :(
Probably licensing reasons where it was either this way or not at all
They did the same thing for the new legion outfits as well though
Konami said so, that's why. My guess is they wanted their DLC too be special from the others so they made BHVR go with the Legendary outfits.
The new Legion cosmetics are also licensened. Google "silent hill bunny".
Holy ######### that thing is creepy. Thanks for the info I wasn’t aware