Break from Killer

I just saw this video by ScottJund.

Who else is taking a break from Killer?


I've been playing DBD since late 2016 as a Killer Main, but I legit haven't played Killer for nearly 8 months now, which is completely insane for me. I've taken breaks from DBD before, some even month-long ones, but I have never had such a long time away from playing Killer.


For me, the sound issues and the new map are the biggest factors in feeling frustrated.


I was so looking forward to just coming back and playing Killer, it's such a shame I'm just gonna have to stay away a while longer.

Comments

  • It's especially hard when survivor mains are just as toxic as some killers. I play 50/50 both sides but I've been breaking from killer since everyone is so intense lately.

    @MysterTal said:

    I just saw this video by ScottJund.

    Who else is taking a break from Killer?

    I've been playing DBD since late 2016 as a Killer Main, but I legit haven't played Killer for nearly 8 months now, which is completely insane for me. I've taken breaks from DBD before, some even month-long ones, but I have never had such a long time away from playing Killer.

    For me, the sound issues and the new map are the biggest factors in feeling frustrated.

    I was so looking forward to just coming back and playing Killer, it's such a shame I'm just gonna have to stay away a while longer.


  • Personally I will not take a break as I still have fun and do well, but sound and map issues absolutely NEED to be addressed.

  • I play killer most of the time i still have an alright time. Just kind of annoying when you get those survivors who belittle you in the end game chat over minor things for whatever reason.

  • I main(ed?) huntress forever, after Hawkins I stopped playing killer a lot because her map dependence is extremely high

    im not playing killer probably ever again, the lack of big fixes and the design of the new map solidified it- granted I only really play with at least 1 SWF to make it bearable

  • I'm at the point of quitting killer forever. It's just not fun at all.

  • @MysterTal said:

    I just saw this video by ScottJund.

    Who else is taking a break from Killer?

    I've been playing DBD since late 2016 as a Killer Main, but I legit haven't played Killer for nearly 8 months now, which is completely insane for me. I've taken breaks from DBD before, some even month-long ones, but I have never had such a long time away from playing Killer.

    For me, the sound issues and the new map are the biggest factors in feeling frustrated.

    I was so looking forward to just coming back and playing Killer, it's such a shame I'm just gonna have to stay away a while longer.

    Ever since maining Oni, I have been having so much fun with killer, so I am not taking a break.

  • personally I don't. I love playing with killers and I love that they add new characters with great powers. But ugh. Everytime I am going to play as survivor I dont know. There will be always something to caw for. Everyday I was clawing the killer but finally when I started playing as a killer I couldn't find anything bad