Its merely another issue with lag and connectivity. The times when you deadhard at the last second and just lie on the floor exhausted, odds are on the killers screen he just hit you and never even saw the deadhard.
The best use of deadhard is merely to make distance to a loop/window/pallet, instead of waiting for that perfect dodge
Its merely another issue with lag and connectivity. The times when you deadhard at the last second and just lie on the floor exhausted, odds are on the killers screen he just hit you and never even saw the deadhard.
The best use of deadhard is merely to make distance to a loop/window/pallet, instead of waiting for that perfect dodge
It was literally doable before until something changed.
It was literally doable before until something changed.
They was always kinda buggy, but always and still is fine if both killer and survivor have good connection to the server. But back before dedicated when it was peer to peer it was always a lottery
I used Dead Hard as my only David perk while getting a crown for him. I had no problems using this perk, including a dodge that was so last-second, everything froze for a moment as if the servers were trying to decide if I'd actually dodged the hit or not.
My guess is that your connections are just unstable and you get random lag spikes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The perk is working fine, it's reworked what it now does it's: exhausting you when you get downed
Oh ok thanks I can't believe I thought it was bad have a nice day๐๐
you too man, but think about it it makes sense I would be exhausted too if I was bleeding on ground ๐ค
Its merely another issue with lag and connectivity. The times when you deadhard at the last second and just lie on the floor exhausted, odds are on the killers screen he just hit you and never even saw the deadhard.
The best use of deadhard is merely to make distance to a loop/window/pallet, instead of waiting for that perfect dodge
It was literally doable before until something changed.
They are by working on fixing the servers as they are what is causing the issue with what you described.
They was always kinda buggy, but always and still is fine if both killer and survivor have good connection to the server. But back before dedicated when it was peer to peer it was always a lottery
I used Dead Hard as my only David perk while getting a crown for him. I had no problems using this perk, including a dodge that was so last-second, everything froze for a moment as if the servers were trying to decide if I'd actually dodged the hit or not.
My guess is that your connections are just unstable and you get random lag spikes.
So many times I've tried to DH in the direction of the lunge just to be exhausted, on the ground.