Deranking Still Exists

Can you believe people still derank by play wraith and sitting n a corner all game doing nothing what losers

Comments

  • Looks like people like this will be exist forever and in every competitive game. They just bad and instead of learning they going to play with weaker opponents to make themself feel better. They are just miserable and there is nothing we can do about it. Even MMR system can't prevent such behavior.

  • If a game has rankings there will be derankers.

    Smurfs are scum of the earth.

  • In fairness the game is a lot more fun to play as a killer in the high purples than it is in red ranks, before every match becomes a sweaty meta genital measuring contest.

    At very low ranks, killers have a pretty obscene advantage. At high ranks it super flips to the survivors. And honestly, high rank survivors are ridiculously toxic as a group. I'd be willing to bet that most of these de-rankers are just looking to get back to the sweet spot. I go up and down between rank 6 and 11 or so (relatively new so gotta grind all these level one dudes) and I can count on one hand the bad experiences I've had with mid to low ranked players, but am virtually guaranteed miserable toxicity from the red ranks that pop up, no matter if its one or more of them and it's a 4k or 4e (although the only times I'm told to kill myself for being such a terrible killer player is when I get the occasional 4k). They are, generally, the worst.

    I know when I start seeing more reds than not and start getting hammered in games I'm never unhappy to sit back and play super casual/meme/afk and take a big 4 escape loss. Open the gates for em as soon as possible and skip the end game chat. This is a silly game to take competitively, I just want to be in a place that's fun. It doesn't bother me to try and learn and get better but I don't see any need to put up with the asinine bullying from high rank survivors.

  • so lets allow them to have fun at the expense of a boring depip game for survivor. if you're going derank just dc. Hes obviously got the skill to be red rank and it was actually purple rank that he was deranking rank 8 exactly. so yeah its a loserish thing to do. This was on xbox where he can make a smurf and play on that, like come on now settle down tough guy

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1362404#Comment_1362404

    so lets allow them to have fun at the expense of a boring depip game for survivor. if you're going derank just dc. Hes obviously got the skill to be red rank and it was actually purple rank that he was deranking rank 8 exactly. so yeah its a loserish thing to do. This was on xbox where he can make a smurf and play on that, like come on now settle down tough guy

    Oh, poor you. You don't derank in purple ranks if you do your gens. You black pip, RED RANKS is when you start deranking. Or did you spend your entire time looking for the killer instead of doing totems and doing gens?

    I've played depping killers, and you're safe if you do gens and do totems. You depip in Red Ranks.

    And if you're facing a Purple Rank killer at Red Ranks then you need to blame matchmaking.

    Blame the game honey, not the player.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1362424#Comment_1362424

    Oh, poor you. You don't derank in purple ranks if you do your gens. You black pip, RED RANKS is when you start deranking. Or did you spend your entire time looking for the killer instead of doing totems and doing gens?

    I've played depping killers, and you're safe if you do gens and do totems. You depip in Red Ranks.

    And if you're facing a Purple Rank killer at Red Ranks then you need to blame matchmaking.

    Blame the game honey, not the player.

    Deranking is legit a reportable offence in endgame Its something the devs look down on or it wouldn't be an option. Your literally sticking up for something detrimental to the game. No need to attack me for having an opinion pretty immature of you. disappointing cause until now you seemed like a level headed person. way to embarrass yourself.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Stop judging players because they want to have fun instead of facing Sweaty Red Ranked players.

    Who TF are you to judge them?

    Can you believe people make forum posts after coming from a game facing a Wraith sitting in the corner.

    OMG, what a [BAD WORD] loser. Who's more of a loser, the one making the thread or the person minding his own business.

    Yes. It's totally fine to ruin the game for 4 other players. It's also totally fine for players to derank to bully new players. Oh yes, and it's not like "AFK" isn't a reportable offense. If it were it would be under the report section... oh wait.

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1362434#Comment_1362434

    Deranking is legit a reportable offence in endgame Its something the devs look down on or it wouldn't be an option. Your literally sticking up for something detrimental to the game. No need to attack me for having an opinion pretty immature of you. disappointing cause until now you seemed like a level headed person. way to embarrass yourself.

    Said the guy calling a group of killer losers.

    Practice what you preach buddy.

    Then report them and move on, why make a thread about it.

  • This is different. If you got opponenst stronger than you, you will derank naturally and get to weaker opponents. If you deranking on purpose I assume that you just want to get opponents that much weaker to make yourself feel better dominating over noobs. In that case you are no different from red ranks bullies you avoid.

    Yes, that is your choise. Yes, you do what you want. And I will judge you as miserable person because it is my opinion about people like you. You may not care about my opinion and also you can't change it.

  • @JustCats said:

    In fairness the game is a lot more fun to play as a killer in the high purples than it is in red ranks, before every match becomes a sweaty meta genital measuring contest.

    At very low ranks, killers have a pretty obscene advantage. At high ranks it super flips to the survivors. And honestly, high rank survivors are ridiculously toxic as a group. I'd be willing to bet that most of these de-rankers are just looking to get back to the sweet spot. I go up and down between rank 6 and 11 or so (relatively new so gotta grind all these level one dudes) and I can count on one hand the bad experiences I've had with mid to low ranked players, but am virtually guaranteed miserable toxicity from the red ranks that pop up, no matter if its one or more of them and it's a 4k or 4e (although the only times I'm told to kill myself for being such a terrible killer player is when I get the occasional 4k). They are, generally, the worst.

    I know when I start seeing more reds than not and start getting hammered in games I'm never unhappy to sit back and play super casual/meme/afk and take a big 4 escape loss. Open the gates for em as soon as possible and skip the end game chat. This is a silly game to take competitively, I just want to be in a place that's fun. It doesn't bother me to try and learn and get better but I don't see any need to put up with the asinine bullying from high rank survivors.

    there are ways to play and not pip up without sitting in a corner.

  • Pretty sure it's for farming purposes.

    Also Wraith is fun tier. Don't camp hooks. Run distressing.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Pretty sure it's for farming purposes.

    Also Wraith is fun tier. Don't camp hooks. Run distressing.

    I do that from time to time... I run perks that help locate survivors so I can watch them do the gens... If they miss a skillcheck I smack them and move on