Pyramid's Torment.

Would it be too much if it extended in front of him a little bit to be able to afflict survivors who are running directly in front of him?

A tactic against him similar to Nurse is to simply run away in a relatively straight line.

A few times I found myself behind a survivor trying to afflict them before downing them (bad play I know) but to no avail.

I thought I'd put this thought out there and see what other opinions we'd have on it.

Comments

  • Honestly, I think it should too. It doesn't really work on survivors since they can crouch over it. I think the devs should explore buff ideas with PH, he has a LOT of potential if they buff him in the right spots.

  • I agree, I wonder if they'll do anything.

  • It's not really necessary but it would be a nice change. But Pyramid needs more than a small QOL buff, to be fun, good and not as campy as he can be currently.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    I agree, I wonder if they'll do anything.

    Did you just agree with yourself on your own post?


    but besides that im fine with this change

  • I suppose you could think that if you ignore the post above it.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    I suppose you could think that if you ignore the post above it.

    If you press quote it makes it 10x easier to tell if you are talking to someone...

  • Why would I do that?

  • you don’t have to but it’s what the quote button is for lol.


    i think Torment is fine, survivors should have a way to avoid it.

  • In my opinion it's fine. No need to make it even easier to get the survivors tormented.

  • I think the purpose is to kind of use the power to "corner" them so while I don't think it should extend too far out in front (not that that's what you're saying) I don't think it would exactly be bad to have a tiny bit of it extend right in front of his feet, since survivors shouldn't really be that close to you anyway unless they're relatively cornered.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    Why would I do that?

    To easily show that you're responding to someone? Look how much easier it is for someone to tell at a glance what your next comment actually means :) On the topic, it's not really necessary. The whole point of the trail is to zone survivor into different areas of the map or on a loop so they're either forced to leave the loop or run through the trail. His powers do enough already, we really don't need to bloat his mechanics even more.