Can We Stop To Appreciate the little things?
BHVR is thinking a lot on new features and killers etc, etc. I wish we could have a update focused on little things like, small particles, easter eggs, and small details on the maps (like sounds, colors of certain areas)
Things I wish we Had:
Blood Marks on the ground that the survivor died;
Blood on Walls/ Floor when we hit a survivor (spill the blood in the scene with other words);
See a wound being mended instead of just give a bit of affection to the grass;
What Would you like to see on DBD?
Comments
Less Nea mains😀.
More Twinkies!
More unique killer pallet break animations.
I would like to see what you said. It would be more realistic and I would like to be able to sell back things that we don't need
Remove Blendettes, and we will talk.
I think the topic is misspelled. I thought the post will be about "Let's never be happy about anything, there is so much to complain about!"