Cant even catch up to survivor when they are running straight at the school?
On the second floor i see a survivor working on a gen so i chase her she just keeps running straight and it takes me so long to catch up to her. Then she just goes to the bathroom and throws down the god pallet and bails. I hate this map so much. Whats your guys's thoughts on it? (For anyone confused at the school second floor you can just keep running in a straight line and theres nothing really stopping you it doesnt help also they can see you coming from a mile away with the straight hallways and the survivor started the chase with a sprintburst and i was at the other side of the hallway).
Comments
Yeah something about it feels off. Not many places to cut someone off or mindgame. Just run run run. You are either running a mile behind straight down a corridor or trapping them in a dead end room till you get the free hit. So far have only played it with doc and it's great for the blast but how the hell do I get upstairs to find those screaming survivors ffs. Might use the gen killing terror radius build and just hang out by huntress lullaby totem with him, I think it will be oppressive on that map. Takes some getting used to I guess.
I'd like to get this map with hag or trapper I think you could also be really oppressive with them. Given the dead end nature of the layout.
But yeah sprint bursting down the corridors with few options to cut people off is how my games seem to be going too.
I feel like certain breakable walls are needed to be destroyed to patrol the gens or end chases easier in this map. The hallways feel really long so maybe its just that?
In general i like the map and the only real reason I might do bad on the map because it is a maze or the best hiding map for survivors.
However I do like the design of the map, the details and the easter eggs are really cool! The balance on the other hand......
It's an absolute chore to patrol and needs more routes upstairs. I really hate the layout the more I play it on both sides, it's not as bad if you destroy ALL the doors to open the routes up, but there are so many that you have to waste time for a whole gen just to open the map up. (It looks amazing though)
Now every killer gets to experience what's it's like to play nurse
Considering how there's a little pallets, I think it's a fair tradeoff. I do think the map could use a little rework though, holding W isn't fun at all, nor is chasing survivors who abuse it for distance.
It's a terrible map. It seems no one likes it.
It IS aesthetically pleasing.
Gameplay wise is God awful.
So couldnt be better for a killer right? Just run after survivors and down them, cause there is quite nothing to defend with.