If you think about it too hard...
Trial of Torment is a nerf to Better Together, since both perks make the gen glow yellow.
We must get justice for Nancy, BuffBetterTogether.
Trial of Torment is a nerf to Better Together, since both perks make the gen glow yellow.
We must get justice for Nancy, BuffBetterTogether.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep.
If they REALLY want to have an information that the Killer is using that Perk, they should add a sound when it gets used. This way Survivors would also know that the Killer is Undetectable, but they would not know where, making the Perk a little bit better.
Same color with Better Together is a weird choice, so I would rather remove the visual indicator from Trial of Torment.
So it should show the killer the generator glowing in yellow for both better together and trial of Torment, just so the killer couldn't tell the difference! Its genius!
I think having the gen gliw the same cokir is great. Of course very rarely do i see anyone use better together so survivirs falling for it probably wont ever happen lol
I use better together more to tell other survivors to keep away if they're being chased rather than come join me, so I'm cool with it. Trail of torment is still a joke but every chapter needs its designated meme perk I guess
That'd nerf it more though :(
If the killer could see the better together aura then they know where (usually) 2 people are without needing discordance.
Just remove the yellow aura on TOT and buff both perks in doing so (or, un-"nerf" Better Together anyway).
It was a joke (although I definitely couldve made it clearer)
My bad lol
Honestly if the yellow highlight was used by more survivor perks i think it could be a neat lil side benefit for trails rather than an awkward drawback. Still think the cooldown is a lil steep for 16 secs of sneakybeaky imo