Why is Triangle Face's Razor UI so low res?
I thought it would just be a place holder in ptb and would get a cleaner look to it on chapter launch but as of right now it still looks like total ass, how is it even acceptable? I don't even feel like it's necessary it's not like you can't tell if you're afflicted but if they really want it there would it be that hard to make a decent texture?
Comments
I know, like you can actually see the edges and their pixels, were they trying to have the same graphics as Silent Hill?
Just remove the razors and I think it would be fine, they look so ugly!
Who the fook is that guy??
I don't know if it's just because it's so low quality but I hate them being on my screen and there's one huge one on the right of the screen that you can count the pixels on with one hand.
Triangle face
Honestly I wouldn't mind it if they pulled it away from the screen.
You know the new killer?
They just should remove this low res whatever it is. On PTB I just thought it were glass shards, but hey if this should be razors ... good god. Noone needs this interface at all.
You look at the electric effects you get from Doctor, clean, doesn't cover the screen, looks good.
This is garbage.