This bug should be added to the game

If your dead and watching/spectating your team. When the exit gates are open and the team is facing pyramid head (no matter what map) the silent hill sirens go off for the spectators. I personally love this and I think when facing pyramid head the sirens should always go off when EGC starts on all maps.

Comments

  • Omg yeah I noticed this too! That would actually be a really cool feature!

  • It would be cool! Although, I am not sure if letting survivors know its pyramid head on the get go is a good idea, but I am all for it

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    It would be cool! Although, I am not sure if letting survivors know its pyramid head on the get go is a good idea, but I am all for it

    The Bug is happening during EGC. At this point everyone should know who the Killer is.


    @Topic:

    I think this Feature would be better for the new Map exclusively.

  • This is a bug?

    Today I played Amanda, Myers, and Spirit on the new map, and I always heared the siren during the EGC. I thought this was a map feature?

    My suggestion would be getting rid of the endgame ambience music for the killer, becase it interfers with the siren.