Place your bets

Down and down and down my rank goes. Where will it stop? Nobody knows.

This was me yesterday ready for the new Chapter (Note my Rank):

20200615_224018.jpg

And this is from attempting Pyramid Head's adept.

20200616_201017.jpg

I wonder how far I'll depip thanks to this god-awful trophy. Any guesses? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ill update this thread if/when I finally get it.

Comments

  • Are you trying to get the adept?

  • I got his adept first try...

  • I'm not even going for adept and I've dropped so much ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

  • Went from 3 to 6 before I got the adept. It's so nice using actual perks on him now, even if he's still very much a WIP on how good I am with him.

  • @USELESS said:

    Are you trying to get the adept?

    Yes :(

  • @chase131119 said:

    I got his adept first try...

    You must have hit the jackpot lottery and got survivors that were total potatoes. I have not had that luck yet. Got close once.

  • @Cheers said:

    I'm not even going for adept and I've dropped so much ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    He's such a bad killer! Not like I should be giving PH advice, but I did notice that if you use your ability to hit a survivor for the first time they make an insane amount of distance on you that it's not worth it. At least in a lot of scenarios. Hope that helps. :(

  • @LordRegal said:

    Went from 3 to 6 before I got the adept. It's so nice using actual perks on him now, even if he's still very much a WIP on how good I am with him.

    See I only bought Pyramid Head to get the trophies so I can get my 200% back in DbD's PS4 achievements. I think he's a solid B with the right perks. I can see Corrupt being really useful for him. Pop, too. Corrupt, Pop, BBQ, and Nurse's I think would be my choice. Although save instead of Nurse's if you don't care too much about healing.

  • I actually got it. The Entity blessed me with 4 of the biggest red rank potato survivors I have ever gotten. It was on Hawkins and they were trying to get flashlight saves while injured, trying to take hits for carried survivors where the hook was just a few feet from where they dropped...they just kept dropping like flies and didn't do gens. I made sure to hook everyone 3 times. Omg. I'm glad its done and I have my 200% back. Lol

  • I guess I got lucky and got people who didnt know the new map.

    2 entity displeased and in the third game I got it. so I stayed rank 1^^

    gl its a hard one.

  • Wow. My mouth literally dropped.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Wow. My mouth literally dropped.

    Because you expected my rank/devotion to be lower? lol

  • I, uh, not meaning to flex, but I actually went up ranks when attempting this. I went from rank 9 to rank 2 learning and playing him whilst trying adept then finally got it at rank 2.

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364583#Comment_1364583

    Because you expected my rank/devotion to be lower? lol

    No! Just like...the amount of difficulty it takes. Like...I literally can't believe you deranked that much. =/

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366905#Comment_1366905

    No! Just like...the amount of difficulty it takes. Like...I literally can't believe you deranked that much. =/

    He has 0 slowdown/chase/vision in his kit. He has a mediocre stealth ability and thats about it. Its really hard.