Vic Viper Charm?
Does anyone know how to unlock this charm? I saw how to do it for PC but there wasn’t an explanation for console. It said it’s the old Konami code but I tried it and didn’t work. I have Switch and Xbox and I bought the full dlc for silent hill.
Comments
It’s doesn’t work on console right now
Wait, what?
go to game and type in code
...Wait, What!?
Don't think it works on console right now, been trying it for like 10 minutes with no success.
I wonder is it limited time that charm will be available to unlock?
i hope it not limited time what about people who got the dlc on console? this cheap liek most this update
The issue I find is that a code that originated on console doesn't work on console. It should also be free, not require the dlc.
They tweeted this earlier today. Hopefully they'll be able to fix it for console, or if they can't maybe they'll just push it through to console inventories.
well that was 19th now it 24th like to get it @Peanits